Young Dago Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Monsta Fu
Baby bandit
Adonis
Marty Macphly
Poodeezy (dago braves)

All 5 of these artist can make hit records ..wit the right person in the studio...Marty is prolly the most ready to appeal to the masses wit No help...then adonis

Fu and Bandit jus need to be in the studio more and they will catch on fast....but those 2 are more into the Honesty than artistry right now...but still have sum very good listen'n...fucc wit em

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
^^^^ that shit is NOT hot....
Some are gonna like him some are not..I recognize he is somewhat unique, but not something for me either. Then again Licwit...you up there in age as well, not as old as me, but maybe if i was younger hangin at the clubs Id probably like him as well. I do remember cuttin a few rugs to Kwame, and all that New Jack Swing music in the late 80's

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
everybody has their own opinions but macphly is doper than half these myspace and siccness rappers...
Do I hear some Bias in your voice..hahah Naw on a serious note you can understand how some people may think his music is a lil out there, do you think this could be some nation wide shit people would feel? It could..I mean look at lil jon not that they are in the same class....just an example of anything is possible.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Do I hear some Bias in your voice..hahah Naw on a serious note you can understand how some people may think his music is a lil out there, do you think this could be some nation wide shit people would feel? It could..I mean look at lil jon not that they are in the same class....just an example of anything is possible.
like you said he is unique and i cant think of any rapper i dago that has his feel he took time to grow on me cause at 1st i thought he was a mac dre knock off but after hearing alot of his shit mostly collabs i really feel his shit and my opinions dont come from the songs that are on his myspace page and nor am i saying he is the greatest rapper on earth...