Yo boy did it! Got that first deal ya!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

Goodfella

congrats...good to see someone who has real passion for the art get a chance like this

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
yadidimsayn'. I will for sure have verses with Bay cats. The first album is done already and I have some Bay cats doin' they thang and we're rappin' up the next album in a few days from now but it wont be released over there until the middle of next year. They're making a couple of changes to the album they picked up and may do the same with this other record but they love what we do out here so we'll have some Bay flavor on it.

Dana Dane: Yep! same Herm Lou! lol

Hustlematic: I thank you for the support.

Chopacidal: Much appreciated!

Pimperoni: You always been a good dude brotha! Tokyo by the way!

Hood Rat Matt!!!! Thanks from the bottom of my heart mane!

Thank all ya!

Feb 9, 2008
man aint it funny. when u first start puttin yo music on here cats was hatin cuz you wasn't bay rap.....just goes to sho...what don't kill u make u stronger...and I don't need ya should be your first single over there....lol TEC

Aug 27, 2003
www.thewritersoven.com
Yes Sir! First things first is a big big big congrats to THEE King of RNBAY..the only one there is period. 2nd its good to see Royalty and Dl on here givin love. Royalty ill be down there this month so u already know wasup. Matai-im proud of you fam. U been through a lot in just the couple years me and u been gettin down..one of the harrdest working, humble cats ive ever met in or out of the industry. HOLLLLERRRR!!

RAP4RIGHTS

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Rap, I appreciate it pimp and you know what we been through dawg! TEC! hahaha....MAN!!! That's all I can say dawg! We still got tons of work to do but I can breath a little easier right now!

Apr 25, 2002
If you want any type of advice of what to expect let me know. I've been to Tokyo, Osaka, Kioto, Nagoya and of course Toyota city. I was over there for 6 weeks recently and always thought I would hate it, but every time I go I love it even more. The people there are RIDICULOUS helpful. Anyway, if you think of any questions lemmie know. Good Luck!

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Pimperoni I'ma fa sho hit chu' with questions dawg! These street team cats I been working with out there have promised me that they'll show me around and show me a good time! haha....

Pak Dan...thanks a million!