Yo boy did it! Got that first deal ya!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Dream Come True!
Current mood: blessed

Finally! 3 long years on board with Matai Ent and the dream has come true.... Matai has officially signed with P-Vine Records in Tokyo, Japan! Internationally known, pretty soon!!! Although not the American market, Matai's "The Man I Am" was picked up just this week and the signatures have been made and the offers are beautiful! Pray for us that Matai's Japan release in January 2009 goes wonderfully! Thank you all who have supported this whole time, or even came to a show or got the album, we appreciate all of you, trust me!!!

Matai Management
Fae Salfiti

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted to share this with my bart fam! I got more info coming soon on this deal but it's official and I'm leavin for Japan in several months! We just signed the contracts and got that koo advance to keep me happy for a few! It's not that US deal that we all dream about but it's big enough to have me tour, radio, tv and more! Like I said though, more info will drop soon! I thank ya from the bottom of my heart for those who have supported and hated, networked with me and have been against me! It's only gonna get better ya!

I'm proof that going outside of the Bay or better yet our COUNTRY...deals and opportunity is there! Please think big ya and get out and spread your music to the world!

One Love!

Matai

Jan 22, 2007
Good stuff...I'd suggest others do the same cause if the labels in the U.S aint messin' with you, get it elsewhere....A deal is a deal regardless of the country its signed in...Hopefully this is just a stepping stone and leads to bigger and better things....