Ying Yang Twinz' Artists Da Muzicianz Speak On The "Go Dumb" Issue!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Al Boo Boo said:
that was the sorriest fakest turn around comment ever made lol nigga said he did it to help us come up by making "their" version of it.
BROWN GUERRERO said:
LOL THIS INTERVIEW SHOWS ME HOW BADLY WE AREN'T RECOGNIZED OUTSIDE OF NOR CAL. BASICALLY THESE GUYS GOT THEIR HANDS ON THE GO DUMB USA DVD WHICH WAS FILMED ALL IN OAKLAND, WATCHED IT AND DECIDED TO MAKE A SONG BASED OFF IT. THEY HAVE NO ACTUAL CLUE ABOUT THE HYPHY/GO DUMB/STUPID MOVEMENT GOING ON. THEY THINK HYPHY IS FROM LA!! THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE ARTISTS WHO WILL BE FEATURED ON THEIR SONG.
Thanks for beating me to the computer fellas.

Jun 6, 2002
they shouldn't be making a song about something they don't know about, if they wanted to help the bay out they should've went to the bay and put keak, 40, the feds or somebody from the bay on the song!!!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
you muthafuckas crack me the fuck up....when nobody gives a fuck about the bay everybodys crying cuz they ain't gettin no love.... then when famous muthafuckas like what they hearin and try to spread it out there so EVERYONE can hear it,(even givin props and referencing where the shit derived from on the single cover and in interviews) niggas is crying that everybodys always biting the bay..... what do you want?... no recognition or worldwide?..... get the fuck outta here..... ain't nan one of y'all Keak, 40, or Mac Dre, so why are you so mad about people "biting our shit"?.... come the fuck on now....

Nov 1, 2005
-LICWIT- said:
you muthafuckas crack me the fuck up....when nobody gives a fuck about the bay everybodys crying cuz they ain't gettin no love.... then when famous muthafuckas like what they hearin and try to spread it out there so EVERYONE can hear it,(even givin props and referencing where the shit derived from on the single cover and in interviews) niggas is crying that everybodys always biting the bay..... what do you want?... no recognition or worldwide?..... get the fuck outta here..... ain't nan one of y'all Keak, 40, or Mac Dre, so why are you so mad about people "biting our shit"?.... come the fuck on now....
Man i heard tha song and they say in Oakland like in tha beginnin...i had to play that shit twice to hear it....if Ying Yang was tryna bring up tha bay they would feature bay artists.. and actually make it sound like a song you can go dumb to.....or even make it sound like a bay song...how u gonna bring up bay music wit somethin that don't sound like it, have nuhtin to do wit it..but juss steal the idea of goin dumb so when we come out wit it we look like biters a single album cover can be seen on tha radio...that song had nuthin to do with goin dumb except sayin it....how bout puttin a bay artists on the track who actually know wut gettin dumb and stupid is....

Mar 5, 2005
I think if they wanted to blow the bay, they should have gotten at some bay rappers and came at em' with the idea and let it go from there. Don't put it out like it's your new thing, and then let the bay jump on the remix, that's rusty.

Nov 1, 2005
BigRich503 said:
I think if they wanted to blow the bay, they should have gotten at some bay rappers and came at em' with the idea and let it go from there. Don't put it out like it's your new thing, and then let the bay jump on the remix, that's rusty.
exactly....

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
-LICWIT- said:

If niggaz didn't speak up this shit wouldn't be news. I have seen this story reported on 2 major websites and in 3 message boards. If there wasnt such an uproar they would have kept pushin that fake ass line.

Nov 1, 2005
Cinabite said:
Long as they respect the BAY and work wit THE FEDERATION and RICKROCK its all luv and big BUSINESS,Yaddie smell me!Play Boy!!!
if they really wanted to give credit they woulda done that instead of rippin that shit....

Feb 12, 2004
AWWW MAN YALL JUST DONT GET IT. FROM WHAT THEY SAID IN THE INTERVIEW, THEY DIDNT GET THE IDEA FROM KEEPING THEIR EYES ON THE BAY. THEY DIDNT GET THE IDEA FROM HEARING THE FED SONG OR ANY OTHER BAY SONG. THEY DIDNT GET THE IDEA IN ANYWAY RELATED TO THE BAY BESIDES THE FACT THAT THE GO DUMB USA DVD WAS FILMED IN OAKLAND CALIFORNIA. THEY GOT THE ENTIRE IDEA FROM A DVD, NOT FROM TRYING TO HELP THE BAY!!! THEY PROBABLY THINK THE BAY IS APART OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!

Aug 23, 2005
So what, as long as the Yay Area check`em its northern cali time. The Bay is on the bubble. We gone make them cats get it right on the streets and keep it hotter then fire for the HYPHY fans!!!Ya Dig!(Wit RICKROCK BEATS yeah fella I rock ya!)