Y Keyshia Cole Act Like She Neva Herad Of Tech N9ne** @ Da KC Summerjam****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2003
Yeah he did , but he also had and continues to have Black folks worshiping him like Jesus Christ. You will not find one black person in America who does not know who Tupac is. But you're right Keisha Cole is a strait up bitch, but that ain't the issue.
that is true damn near evrybody black/white/pokadoted knows about pac but wut im getting at is that white people buy records more , so if your going platinum the caucasian dollar is always there, tech is incorparating that into his sales but I personally know allot of black hip hop heads who do know tech, and a lot of white heads that dont, I bet K. cole has more white fans than tech simply because she does sell way more units,its just how it is. and I thought that her being a bitch at that show was the point?

May 5, 2005
that is true damn near evrybody black/white/pokadoted knows about pac but wut im getting at is that white people buy records more , so if your going platinum the caucasian dollar is always there, tech is incorparating that into his sales but I personally know allot of black hip hop heads who do know tech, and a lot of white heads that dont, I bet K. cole has more white fans than tech simply because she does sell way more units,its just how it is. and I thought that her being a bitch at that show was the point?
He wants his black fan base back. All black rappers do. Not for financial reasons either.

Aug 16, 2003
It was pretty funny. I was at the show and Kiesha was supposed to go on after Eric Bennet. I know he hasnt had a hit in awhile but he was a star way before her and he didnt trip on the line up. Plus the line up made sense. Eric Bennet Kiesha Cole Tech N9ne then T.I. Get the nice family music out of the way then get into the rap shit...but no she wanna play the diva card and mess it up. Plus like in the interview one reason they wanted to go on later was due to the light show that Tech has...its easier to see that shit in the dark since the venue was out doors..

Another funny thing tha no one mentions is that at the show Kiesha said while she was on stage is that she was from KC too! How the hell can you claim to be from KC but not hear of Tech N9ne....who is one of the biggest recent star to come from the town...shit is hella funny to me.

All Kiesha did was look foolish IMO she messed up the show (there was an hour gap in the show since she didnt come out when scheduled) Her set was rushed and she inconvienced alot of people..(out door show, hella hot out, mostly standing room only...ya dig) Im glad she making bread...but she aint getting it from me!

Aug 16, 2003
Thats what I'd like to know. I know Tech said that some of her dancers started out w/ him back in the day so they might be from there...but I thought she was from Cali? Maybe she drank some spoiled milk before she hit the stage?

Jul 7, 2002
Cole had some valid reasons for being pissed, but point blank she acted like a whiny bitch. Didn't the interview say she had them take her back to the hotel twice that day?

She handled it very childishly.

Mar 30, 2006
Who's Tech 9...just kidding...anybody watching Keyshia Coles Top 25 countdown on BET..alot of good early 90s songs on her list..not to mention blow the whistle was on there...

Nov 20, 2007
How the fuck is Keisha Coke from KC?
lol @ keisha coke

sounded like she was off that from her shitty ass attitude lol j/k

i'm a fan of both of them. it sounds like the fame is goin to her head like she think she's more than all that. and it's fucked up how she came outta pocket like that on tech. i think maybe she heard about how good his performances are and was afraid of gettin outshined on stage by his performance cuz keyshia to me isn't a good performer at all. even the shit you see on tv of her like i think it was the bet awards thing a while while back when she performed that song love. she was hella offkey. wouldn't be surprised if tech made a song about that shit lol.

May 30, 2006
Wrong!

Most Tech 9 Fans are some suburban wiggers who dye their hair and wear weird contacts. Don't nobody around here listen to that shit and not everybody is into "underground rap". Especially women. Get the fuck outta here. Keisha cole is a lil wayne type of groupie. She only likes huge artists as with most hood rats. Wake the fuck up. Ain't nobody other than KC and some other mid western wigger filled area's listening to Tech 9. And 95% of them are MALES the other %5 ugly ass bull dykes.
First off I'm a 30 year old black man from Northern Cali & I love Techs music. I'm a regular nigga & far from what u described as a Tech fan. Tech would rip a whole in any rapper from the Bay on the mic. I'll put money on that shit.

I was also watching his DVD that came with his Absolute Power CD today & @ his shows I saw people of all ages & colors @ his show. Not to mention some fine ass bitches.

U wanna talk about weird then u aint talking about Techs fans ur talking about a typical Thizz album cover, music video or DVD with a bunch of bafoon ass niggas sporting nappy ass dreds, wearing fruity loop ass colors looking like Tucan Sam, with grills in their mouth doing retarded dances in the street to coonish ass Hyphy music shucking & jiving.

Well, then again u live in the Bay so u don't have to watch a video u can just sit on ur front porch or look in the mirror & see all of that shit.