Y Keyshia Cole Act Like She Neva Herad Of Tech N9ne** @ Da KC Summerjam****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
Keyshia came out looking Like Tina Turner!!! They said she had to only do half of her full set in order to come to some kind of agreement w/ Tech. She said I'm not going on Before no local niggas. I feel what Messy was speakin on. So she treat the hood faulty?

Mar 25, 2006
it was like keyshia cole tech n9ne and t.i were headlining a show i think.... and she didnt wanna open up for Tech n9ne or sumthin right ? i dont see why she was tripping it was dudes homtown.....

Feb 5, 2005
Mar 20, 2007
she did the same thing on the r. kelly tour. she didn't want to go on before ne-yo or something. it's no secret she's got an ego problem. she needs to check herself, before some other hoodrat with a voice gets a record deal.

Nov 7, 2005
Tech got a lot of Bay love before Keyshia ever got a deal. She should have atleast heard of his name.

Plus the people in KC love Tech to death. They would rather hear Tech then Keyshia Cole any day of the week.
dude gets mad love in kc and a lot of other places, but i would be willing to bet everything that if you check the sound scan she has out sold dude 2 to 1 in his area

Jun 19, 2006
Keyshia came out looking Like Tina Turner!!! They said she had to only do half of her full set in order to come to some kind of agreement w/ Tech. She said I'm not going on Before no local niggas. I feel what Messy was speakin on. So she treat the hood faulty?
Nah I dont think its a hood thing. I think she just dont know why some dude who aint on Tv is before her. She's a boss. I feel Tech though with all respect, because if you seen him perform then of course you know what im talking about! He can anyone going!. It sucks For Tech

Feb 25, 2005
This is the Monkey Bizness I be talkin about. Years ago she woulda given her left tit for a chance just to get on stage and rock it. Now she wanna get Hollywood and bicker about performance line-ups.

U rap niggas be on that Hollyhood shit too, but cant even get a free burrito from the truck where ya from.

Props: dalycity650