Y Keyshia Cole Act Like She Neva Herad Of Tech N9ne** @ Da KC Summerjam****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
come on yall really think keyshia cole know tech its some oakland mothafuckas that dont kno who tech n9ne is
who cares. Keisha should of been put up on game by promoters/assistants/etc. and understand who Tech9ne was. He was the Mac Dre of Vallejo. She should understand that! She just a stuck up cunt! The money and fame just got to her and she think she the shit.

May 5, 2005
Most Tech 9 Fans are some suburban wiggers who dye their hair and wear weird contacts. Don't nobody around here listen to that shit and not everybody is into "underground rap". Especially women. Get the fuck outta here. Keisha cole is a lil wayne type of groupie. She only likes huge artists as with most hood rats. Wake the fuck up. Ain't nobody other than KC and some other mid western wigger filled area's listening to Tech 9. And 95% of them are MALES the other %5 ugly ass bull dykes.

May 28, 2004
Most Tech 9 Fans are some suburban wiggers who dye their hair and wear weird contacts. Don't nobody around here listen to that shit and not everybody is into "underground rap". Especially women. Get the fuck outta here. Keisha cole is a lil wayne type of groupie. She only likes huge artists as with most hood rats. Wake the fuck up. Ain't nobody other than KC and some other mid western wigger filled area's listening to Tech 9. And 95% of them are MALES the other %5 ugly ass bull dykes.
wow that's pretty ignorant. typical siccness.net..which is why i don't really post.

i'm not white or from KC and i'm a big fan of Tech N9ne. and his stuff ain't shit. true a lot of consumers maybe white suburbia but he did a show here and there were a good number of people..and no, not just white people. eh fuck it. i don't even wanna waste my energy.

Jun 27, 2005
she's a loudmouth town bitch what do you expect?
^^^^^^^^

Feb 8, 2007
you don't know what you talking about bro. 5% bull dykes? i had to wait for 7 hot ass bitches to get out of his tour bus before i could interview him. your talking out your ass bro.

Aug 28, 2003
and didnt pac have that same ass suburban white crowd buying his shit till it went platinum, and you liked it to so wut does that matter,plus t.i. was the one that closed the show,k.cole was bitching about who is gonna go on second. she is a punk bitch and tech is on his way up the charts so his home town was trying to show him support by throwing him on between t.i. and her stankin ass,I hope she gets treated like that by mariah or somone above her someday,not because it was fukkin tech 9,but because bitch you gotta get put on someway.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Honestly if I just got done watching a crazy ass performance then learned that a bitch was gonna come on stage to sing as the closer I'd be on my way out to get a jump on the traffic. And that's coming from a non-fan of Tech. Keyshia = the next Whitney Houston.

May 5, 2005
and didnt pac have that same ass suburban white crowd buying his shit till it went platinum, and you liked it to so wut does that matter,plus t.i. was the one that closed the show,k.cole was bitching about who is gonna go on second. she is a punk bitch and tech is on his way up the charts so his home town was trying to show him support by throwing him on between t.i. and her stankin ass,I hope she gets treated like that by mariah or somone above her someday,not because it was fukkin tech 9,but because bitch you gotta get put on someway.
Yeah he did , but he also had and continues to have Black folks worshiping him like Jesus Christ. You will not find one black person in America who does not know who Tupac is. But you're right Keisha Cole is a strait up bitch, but that ain't the issue.