XO CREEP !!!!!! COMING SOON TO A HOOD NEAR YOU !!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
XO CREEP !!!! PRE-COVER & TRACKLISTING !!!!!

BEST BELIEVE .... ITS DROPPIN" !!!!!!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

::TRACKLISTING ::

1. Cali Reign........................ROB LO
2. Gangsta Gangsta..............ROB LO
3. Cold World.......................ROB LO
4. Yeah...............................MAKI
5. Straight Up......................ROB LO
6. So Serious.......................MAKI
7. S.O.L.O...........................ROB LO
8. Friend Or Foe...................MAKI
9. Cold Piece.......................ROB LO
10. Tick Tock........................ROB LO
11. No Friends.......................ROB LO
12. Born A Hustla...................ROB LO
13. What U Want...................ROB LO
14. No Love...........................MAKI
15. Turn't Out.......................ROB LO
16. 2 Bold 2 Cold..................ROB LO
17. Pour Some Out................ROB LO
18. Fuck Tha Music.................ROB LO

Apr 1, 2004
All that is is for a flyer, i aint had any promotion for this album so i just did that real quick for a little buzz, i gotta nutha one ima pass out like the album cover and release date next week dont trip.And plus dont compare my shit with anything else ur familar with in the past, things change along with the game. Oh motown... I gotta whole album of woodie beats that never came out, i just moved on to this album, its still there though.XO

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
XO'S OTHER ALBUM HE DID WITH US SHOULD BE OUT IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2006, NE6 SOAKED UP THE BUDGET SO WE GOTTA GET SOME LOOT BACK FIRST....AT ROSE TOWN....I'VE PROBALY MADE AROUND 100 BEATS THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED SO FAR BUT ALOT MORE THAT DIDN'T GET RELEASED OR DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT.

May 3, 2002
WOODIE said:
XO'S OTHER ALBUM HE DID WITH US SHOULD BE OUT IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2006, NE6 SOAKED UP THE BUDGET SO WE GOTTA GET SOME LOOT BACK FIRST....AT ROSE TOWN....I'VE PROBALY MADE AROUND 100 BEATS THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED SO FAR BUT ALOT MORE THAT DIDN'T GET RELEASED OR DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT.
Good to hear that Wood.. For awhile there i thought there was some drama goin on.. Can't wait for both X.O. Albums..

and "didnt make the cut..." please, there still probably better beats then half the rappers out there have.. i have yet to hear a wack beat or rhyme from you and i dont plan on too.. cant wait for that N.E. 6 keep it up homie..

Feb 23, 2004
yeah, woodie's beats are tight as hell...nothing compares especially coming from the underground and working the way up....i am glad to say i heard of ECCR and not sorry to say i dont like 50 cent or most mainstream shit, its all commercial garbage....so there are 3 albums XO is working on?? Cant wait, i am gonna get all 2, 3 or whatever there are....along with NE6, expose the real world of what they are missing out on...what real beats sound like and how you compose and write lyrics...