Xbox Live Gamertags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2006
get scraped at halo3 n e time n e one..
see any of the select games..
ill bet some gamerpoints on it..
shit ill give 500 points to n e one who beats me..
see n e of these names

GRUNTS N ROSES
FLOPDONK 3000
DONKEY PUSHER

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I got to round 30 on the 4th map i think thats der riese. with only 3 people.. we be gettin down.. that map is sick. If you know what im talking about ill explain.

Instead of opening the first 2 doors on trench gun side you leave them first 2 closed. and you turn the power on going the other way. The door at those stairs.. then once you got the power on you run down that hall way to trenchgun side and just sit in between those doors.. dont open either one of those doors or you're fucked.. and all you have to do is have a couple people watching that long ass hallway and one person watching that window and you should be cool as long as the dude watching the window can actually hold it. that shit can go on for ever.. the only reason we died is cuz the dude at the window was hella young and was for real gettin scared and just ran. The spot at the top of those stairs "catwalk" or whetever is coo to but its nothin compared to that spot.

Mar 13, 2003
what's my gamer tag.....LOL
Im ur friend on there already im nefariouswun...Come on Jape pay attention!!!!
Im down to play whenever but i dont have everything yet, dont feel like paying 20bucks for the other 2 map packs quite yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.