Xbox Live Gamertags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2003
thizzface is a girl....always thought u was a dude. Just cuz of ur name. Is that sexist (sp?) ?????

hit me up on MW2 if u play or down for an other game.....dont play too much halo tho. Didnt get into the new one even tho i bought it.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
nefariouswun

just got up on the xbox live thing and i've been playing pretty much nothing but COD4 lately.....
You were lightin em up the other night mane....Invite me to the ground war when your on thats all i really play.....yosef32, i should be on your list.....I need the practice...

Mar 13, 2003
yea i was getting pretty lucky tho. I was using the TAR w/acog, marathon, lightweight and commando.....i'll definetly invite when i see u again or just join ur session....i like to mix up the games from team deathmatch all the way to sabotage and search n destroy.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I played MW2 with some of you already, ain't seen anybody from these forums on Tekken 6 though, wouldn't mind putting my hand in some of your faces on that shit, my tag is in my sig, feel free to add me, I'm on mostly MW2 and Tekken these days but I'll be on Army of Two in a few weeks when it drops...

Dec 20, 2002
highrisk916

Add me,I be on nba2k10 ,left for dead 2,call of duty modern warfare and modern warefare 2. shit a buncha games....i just got on live tho so i need some people to play wit..

Status
Not open for further replies.