X-RAIDED - PSYCHOACTIVE 2 - April 29 - Snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I actually really liked his work with Big Hollis. The Initiation and Sac-A-Indo had some really dope production.
Besides the production, his flow and delivery was night and day compared to now. Whenever I heard him back then, he sounded hungry on the mic. Now it's just meh...

Last edited:
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
Been bumpin this album since I got it. Everything else went out of rotation. X really raised the bar to all yall so called rappers with this one. Especially the ones coming from Sac. I think it's his best shit since Unforgiven Vol 1. I want to give major props to Filthy Rich too. He seems to really understands how to build the album around X's vocals. Not takin anything away from X just sayin Filthy is the right producer to be doin this shit for X. . .

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2004
got this last week. honestly it was a lil hard gettin into it, like everyone says, because of the beats. It was good but it fely a lil off sometimes, but X came out solid wit them clear vocals. Listened to it a few times threw now takin a lil break, trying to keep a open mind. plus X been in this long time so he can do whatever the fuck he wants