X-RAIDED - PSYCHOACTIVE 2 - April 29 - Snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2006
It is on Spotify...as well as the deluxe edition so you dont have to drop $ on it...check it out for free..which is what I am going to do right now. Have been disappointed in the weak, monotonous beats of recent X-Raided releases...tho it is always good to hear him.

Feb 14, 2004
beats aren't working for him

bloccstar has been a big disappointment

everything else is great the rbc deal

the vocals are clear

just the beats don't do him any justice at all

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
There are some songs that I really like in the last couple albums.... But imma agree that alot of the beats on the last 3 albums sound the same, which is too bad cuz then to me none of these albums stand out at all.
Not hating on Philthy Rich or X-Raided, just giving a fan's opinion that has been supporting for years

Apr 25, 2002
Bought the album on iTunes the other day. Hard to really say if I like the album and I don't know what I don't like about it. The beats are ok I just don't think x sounds good rappin over em. What I really don't understand is the significance of the blonde chick on the front? That cover is terrible for an x-raided album. The image doesn't make me think "Psychoactive Part2" at all. X still gases some verses but something is missing on the album.

Apr 25, 2002
Regardless of the message intended by the artwork, with all due respect to X-Loc, why not call the album by a different name then if the cover doesn't somehow pay homage to the original album? The album itself also doesn't sound or feel like Psychoactive, so I guess I'm confused why the album is even named as a sequel?

I'm glad X still drops albums, though ever since the Unforgiven album I've felt like X's full potential won't be heard again until he's out.....

Last edited:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Regardless of the message intended by the artwork, with all due respect to X-Loc, why not call the album by a different name then if the cover doesn't somehow play homage to the original album? The album itself also doesn't sound or feel like Psychoactive, so I guess I'm confused why the album is even named as a sequel?

I'm glad X still drops albums, though ever since the Unforgiven album I've felt like X's full potential won't be heard again until he's out.....
THIS!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Disappointed in this album...

Again the beats ruined it for me...the first two tracks were nice beats were decent and x sounded good but after that the album went downhill quick. I just could not get into the beats imo they did not fit or do x justice at all. I wont buy another x album until he gets new production ive bought every single album he has dropped butsorry cant do it no more. He's still got lyrics and flow but has no ear for beats. He best albums were on black market when others had say on what beats got approved. No disrespect to filthy rich but not my cup of tea at all.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Yall trippin, this album is slapping....rich brought new life to blocstar and X stay gassin. The album to me is one of the best yet, fuckin crystal clear vocals and some well put together beats...

I guess it aint for everyone, but im glad to see X still bringing heat and reminding folks that hes still a force to be reckoned with lyrically.....

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Rich has dope beats, don't see what the issue is there. I can understand wanting more of a variety of producers on one project tho but damn, I really don't see how folks can complain about a dude that has layed some dope ass beats for X throughout the years. If ya'll don't like the cover, why not just use the original version for yourself? Im sure any music program can let you attach a pic to it these days. Thematically, I'm more into The Sacrifice type lyrics but I can see the benefit of doing part 2 albums for classics. And hey, the shit sounds loud n clear! Havent even peeped the whole album yet but from what I have heard, it sounds dope. Keep em commin Rich.

Attachments

Last edited: