X-RAIDED - PSYCHOACTIVE 2 - April 29 - Snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Man yall trippin! This is the hardest and Cleanest X CD I have heard SINCE The Unforgiven! The beats are on point! I have not felt the last few releases but Rich stepped his fuckin game up on this album! Not to mention its Mixed and Mastered to perfection. Dont sleep! I got a few of the tracks uploaded.

Last edited:

names

Sicc OG
Aug 11, 2006
i like the album.. I was stoked to hear a song with X-Raided, C-bo and Lynch.. feels like something we have been waiting for in Sacramento for ever.. Considering X-Raideds challenges (being in jail) he puts out better albums than a lot of folks.. And say what you want about the beats.. I can only imagine its tough when you can't get with the artist in the same room or in an actual studio.

Y'all are doing too much nit picking this shit. I can't wait till X is out to see what he does when he can be in a studio like every other artist.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I did the cover I think the idea and the way it came out is dope. And look its got you all talking about it. Hit me up for graphic design.

Double A
Shout out to Double A! How many covers did we do bro? LOL. Fuck with him if you need quality graphics. Great prices on super clean work.

Just to reiterate about the cover, Psycho Active was not supposed to be the original title. It was supposed to be Psychoactive. BMR spelled it wrong and changed the meaning. Psychoactive means having control of one's mind.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Shout out to Double A! How many covers did we do bro? LOL. Fuck with him if you need quality graphics. Great prices on super clean work.

Just to reiterate about the cover, Psycho Active was not supposed to be the original title. It was supposed to be Psychoactive. BMR spelled it wrong and changed the meaning. Psychoactive means having control of one's mind.
So the correct spelling of 2 is PsychoActive 2 ?

Nov 17, 2008
Man yall trippin! This is the hardest and Cleanest X CD I have heard SINCE The Unforgiven! The beats are on point! I have not felt the last few releases but Rich stepped his fuckin game up on this album! Not to mention its Mixed and Mastered to perfection. Dont sleep! I got a few of the tracks uploaded.

What's your youtube page

Mar 26, 2014
This sounds like songs that were left off the "Unforgiven" album years ago. Lyrics and beats sound extremely out dated on this album. IMO :siccness:

Last edited: