X BOX 360 vs. PS3 (Poll)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
HAHAHAHAHA,all you guys are hillarious as fuck,first off sony never outranked microsoft sales globaly,maybee in asia,but not globaly,go do some economical homework and youll see your wrong,this is all a question of personal preference.second all you dumb cats that are sayin oh sony already got a xbox 360 and are gonna make the ps3 way sicker from xboxs mistakes are complete idiots.the ps3 is prob more then 95% complete,now there in there test process,ill give you the credit that sony will fix some things that xbox fucked up on,but the system is in its evaluation procces,i cant belive theres some idiots that think that sony is just going to start making there ps3 after the xbox 360 came out.and with allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll consoles,sony will have problems as well,i gurantee it,and at that time the box will already have fixed its major problems,but spec wise and all the ps3 is already final.and i jus got ahold of a xbox 360 controller and there fucking dope,small ,real strudy ,and really functional

everybodys has to stop talking out of there ass and jus admit that this whole shit is about personal preference

Jan 2, 2004
PS3s won't be overheating after long gameplay though. Which is a good thing. XBox came out way too early. They weren't able to ship enough units, and they were faulty, which is hurting them in the future. I know a buncha people that are glad they didn't get there preorders because a lot of the machines are fucked up. I mean, people who got fucked up machines, I'm pretty sure they dont' get refunded at all, which fucking blows.

But, I bet PS3s have disk read errors too.. Just like there last two systems.

and the PS2 outsold XBox in the US and Japan... I'm pretty sure it was by a large margain too.. I think the XBox outsold the PS2 in 2004, though. But the Playstation 2 was selling for a logn time on name recognition alone, the XBox was a better machine. But, the PS3 looks like it'll be better than the XBox, accept for that fucking controller.

But, I'd bet that the system is 400 dollars with no harddrive.

Harddrive extra for 100 dollars.

Apr 20, 2004
DeceptaKhan said:
HAHAHAHAHA,all you guys are hillarious as fuck,first off sony never outranked microsoft sales globaly,maybee in asia,but not globaly,go do some economical homework and youll see your wrong,this is all a question of personal preference.second all you dumb cats that are sayin oh sony already got a xbox 360 and are gonna make the ps3 way sicker from xboxs mistakes are complete idiots.the ps3 is prob more then 95% complete,now there in there test process,ill give you the credit that sony will fix some things that xbox fucked up on,but the system is in its evaluation procces,i cant belive theres some idiots that think that sony is just going to start making there ps3 after the xbox 360 came out.and with allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll consoles,sony will have problems as well,i gurantee it,and at that time the box will already have fixed its major problems,but spec wise and all the ps3 is already final.and i jus got ahold of a xbox 360 controller and there fucking dope,small ,real strudy ,and really functional

everybodys has to stop talking out of there ass and jus admit that this whole shit is about personal preference[/Qyour godamn right!!!! and i own a xbox 360 and its nice no problem with mine

May 19, 2005
jus played call of duty 2,fuckin of the chain,i cant wait for up comming releases,and i herd that too about the ps3 gettin pushed way back,ill try to find a link

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
My PC there both a joke, y u ppl keep wasting ur money on them P.O.S. There just a wannabe computer. Check out tigerdirect.com and newegg.com prices came down a bit on most stuff.

What there doing with PS3 is making even better thats y its being bump. So between da 2 its Xbox 360.

Aug 20, 2004
Jack Tracks said:
my boy came up on some square bears XBOX 360 and the shit is hella tight...GUN is raw, Project Gotham 3 is hella raw, TIGER WOODS 06 is coo too.....the new xbox is off the hook but ima hold out for PS3 yaaaaaaaahmean
Jackin people for game consoles huh...youre boys need to be slapped for that hater shit....