X BOX 360 vs. PS3 (Poll)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Dark Shadow said:
Nintendo suck only good 1 was da first after it sega was just str8 up better then super, and da last 2 was just plain stupid.
did u just say sega was better then super nintendo? thats the gayest shit ive ever read.... lol

try playin death and return of superman on genesis and the play it on SNES, there is no way to compare em cuz SNES blows sega outta its lil sonic shoes

Feb 23, 2004
Look how many people wrote ps3 but didnt give a reason.... that says it all to me, you dont know shit about the system, xbox360 is the shit right now and is going to be for a long time, xbox live is the fucking shit, and if ps3 has dial up players on the net thats gonna be lagfest.

Apr 27, 2005
Ive heard rumors that microsoft and rare are going to release the n64 goldeneye on XBox Arcade with full online multiplayer support....If that turns out to be true then sign me up for an xbox 360 and a year subscription of xbox live...damn...

May 17, 2004
JuVe"559" said:
Look how many people wrote ps3 but didnt give a reason.... that says it all to me, you dont know shit about the system, xbox360 is the shit right now and is going to be for a long time, xbox live is the fucking shit, and if ps3 has dial up players on the net thats gonna be lagfest.
im sticking with playstation cuz they always have a bunch of high quality games...they are always coming out with new games that look tight so im assuming that this will also be the case with the ps3...and at least with ps2 u dont have to pay to play on the internet...and at least for the ps2 u need broadband to use the online feature

May 9, 2002
UCDgreek said:
im sticking with playstation cuz they always have a bunch of high quality games...they are always coming out with new games that look tight so im assuming that this will also be the case with the ps3...and at least with ps2 u dont have to pay to play on the internet...and at least for the ps2 u need broadband to use the online feature
Exactly...

Plus..how CAN we say shit about the PS3...IT AINT OUT YET!!!!Of course the XBox 360 is the shit RIGHT NOW....its got no competition!!!LOL!!!