WWE Picking Up!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Finally WWE is fucking getting intreasting. The break-up of the SHIELD is ah major move. For the 1st time in ah long time I cant wait till the next RAW. What do yall think about the break-up? you think the SHIELD is done in the WWE. I kinda hope so, I wanna see ROMAN become the Heavy Weight Champ one day. He has already became too BIG for the SHIELD, the spotlight is allways on him.

Im kinda thinking Baptista might join the SHIELD but Im hoping this dosnt happen.

May 7, 2002
it succd seeing that shit I hate the way the direction the wwe has been going lately triple h fuccing shit up it no longer wrestlers vs wrestler's now its company vs all wrestlers wtf. shit started when vince got to involved and start having matches and stephany, shane got to run around like fuccing brats all over the show. what kinds of examples is wwe setting now? I grew up on WWF and it succ cuz now I don't want my son watching the shit that gose on. You have the most ratched azz, ignorant, annoying, severely demented, phyco bitch Alicia, Whom is worst than stephany , Running all over beating up everyone around the ring including announcers. I don't see any point of having a ref no more cuz what the fuc a ref gonna do? every match should just be last man standing because mostly you will see some one knocked out by a so called, harmless, special move or knocked out by a foreign object.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
WWe has been total shit since Wrestlemania.

Roman Reigns is the worst of the 3 in the Shield. He's got like 3 moves and a fucking serious duckface.

They should of just stripped Bryan of the title, there's nothing for anyone to be fighting over now. And Fuck John Cena. Would it fucking kill him to put Bray Wyatt over just once?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
roman reigns not ready yet imo. he kinda sucks on the mic too. he need to holla at his cousin for some advice.
bray wyatt is finished. he has lot to cena three times. like lemon said, its up to cena to put over who he wants and it looks like he dont wanna put dude over. the only cat he really put over and that was by force was cm punk. other than that dude is virtually invincible lol

May 7, 2002
what succ is the so called head of the company being involved with matches and and non skilled wrestlers being scripted in WWE. sure in my day you had MR.T wresteling Hulk Hogan and never worked his way up the ranks

but not you don't have to thanks to the WWE universe fan base which basically tells WWE what ignorant shit next should be produced

thank go for john cena and even daniel bryant aint no more ledgens after UNDERTAKER

and tripple H is just trying to hang in there longer than taker cuz he will never be and was not the one to ever beat 21-0

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
good to hear ur taking care of business! No doubt teaching that boy how to be ah better man than most of these sorry fucks that call themselves men now N' days. I bet hes ah Cena fan huh? lol

I remember you from way back N' the day on the SICC. You have allways been ah cool ass dude. I like those things you were saying about A Wax recently shit had me cracking up. @askG A.K.A. askgarcia said whats up too.

Stay Up Mayn!

Last edited:
May 7, 2002
^ lol your ass still around lol thats a trip whats good lol

I like what cena stand for his character it like hulk hoganish lol

And my son like cena and he is a good kid although he just told me he like Wyatt i was like what this evil muthafucca lol

But he know its fake so i aint worried

And i aint worried bout wax dude is a moron i aint gang banged in almost 10 years i grew up with old ass gang bangers when i was little and remember ther life being sad and pitiful i rather live for my son instead of a bunch of grown men who growing up would protect each other against other neighborhoods. Now i only protect my sons and my homies now can protect themselves and fam and aint trying to go out there doing pointless meaningless sinceless shit that they either did or not do not all of um have i got alot of associate but less than a handful of friends

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Ambrose.

He's the best worker and the best on the mic.... Should have just turned Ambrose heel and watch him become WWE's next best heel
Too predictable.

The best move they have done, which is what I said they should have done a long time ago, is turn Seth Rollins as he is the best member of the Shield and it would be unexpected. He will be your breakout star and top heel in a matter of time if they don't bury him.

I now see why people hate John Cena. I thought it was the gimmick, and I didn't see anything wrong with his gimmick as it is basically Hogan for the kids today, but this guy isn't putting anyone over and he has the power to. Think about the finish with Bray. My nephew was watching on the app and I told him, "if the fight makes it to the ramp or somewhere near there it's going to end and Cena will win." Sure enough it happened but there were three crazy things that show this ending was weak: There should have been a reversal into the finish that showed Cena was fighting for his life and pulled out something after a last ditch desperation. 2. Bray should have "disappeared" from whatever the fuck Cena slammed him through. 3. Cena should have had to be carried out and not walk down to the ring and basically stand up with the Usos.

Thanks for the burial WWE. You've been shit for the last couple of years, Mania was shit, you've buried your heels, you keep bringing back part timers and your overall product is shit.

I think I'm gonna start watching ROH to see what that is all about.