wtf is with.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
wtf is with people who put their used toilet paper in the garbage next to the toilet? I had never really heard of this but I have been told that a lot latin and filipino people do this. My roomate does this shit and it has got to be one of the most discusting things ever but I dont know how to bring it up. should I just put a sign next to the garbage can that says "flush your doo doo paper down the toilet, dont put it in here your nasty fuck"?

does anyone else do this or experience this?

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Just tell em w'sup

One of my roomates in college used to do that and one of the other roommates brought it up n dude was like wtf? isn't that wat you are supposed to do...n we were like hell nah man that shit don't belong there...so he stopped doin it

its weird tho that some people think that it should go in the basket....geeeeeeeerrrrose

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
hahaha why do people blame that shit on us mexicans??? i never knew anyone in my fam that did it, except my gramps, but he was og. like 105 years old, he could take a shit straight on the floor if he wanted to. When your 105 ur lucky to make it to the bathroom in the first place. Anyway, quit blamin that shit on us.

May 5, 2002
lol this cat I used to work with would always tell me that. Good thing I dont go dumpster divin or look in that shit. That should would be foul tho, maybe they gonna have to start puttin signs up in bathrooms on what to do with toiletpaper for the foreigners

May 29, 2002
my homies mom put signs on the toilets sayin "don't throw tissue paper in toilet" but I never really tripped off it, didnt think it could have actually meant to say what it said. but ever since movin in with foo I was like damn, i can't believe I know 2 people that do this, lol

Mar 12, 2005
bayGiants said:
wtf is with people who put their used toilet paper in the garbage next to the toilet? I had never really heard of this but I have been told that a lot latin and filipino people do this.
*raises his hand* haha

Dec 25, 2003
Mostly latin and filipinos in my experience as well.

Its cause in Mexico they got shitty plumbing.

And it's less a "Hey, im gonna fuck with everyone and throw toilet paper in the garbage"....its just what people are raised with or used to doing.

May 29, 2002
WHITE DEVIL said:
Mostly latin and filipinos in my experience as well.

Its cause in Mexico they got shitty plumbing.

And it's less a "Hey, im gonna fuck with everyone and throw toilet paper in the garbage"....its just what people are raised with or used to doing.
yeah, i figured that, but that doesnt take away from the fact that it is unbelievably disgusting and unsanitary

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, a lot of the Filipino's I know do that shit...

Its disgusting IMO. Cause usually that shit marinates in the garbage for at least a few days...

Gross.

Folks should learn how to read their Kirkland Toilet Paper wrappers, where it says:

SAFE FOR SEPTIC TANKS !

In other words...send the TP off with the Dookie..

May 16, 2004
man my broad is from Guatamala so I was living with like 6 immigrants for a year and half way through the year I started to notice this fucked up shit smell in the bathroom that would not go away for days til I seen some boo boo paper in the trash and still am laughing at how dumb that shit was. Talk about going stupid, try throwing your shit paper in your own trash can in your own house.

Apr 25, 2002
Im Mexican, I grew up with nothing but Filipinos... Ive been in a million Mexican households and a million Filipino households, and I never expieienced this. Yall just startin shit. (pun fully intended)