wtf is with.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
1NorCalSinner4 said:
The only time i remember ever having to do that was in mex because they have shitty plumbing. Maybe he likes the way his doo doo smells
Yeah I had to do that shit when I was down in Mexico too, and it was nasty as FUCK. Me and three homies brought down three females and needless to say we were not looking at them broads the same after a few days lol...

I had no idea that people did this anywhere other than mexico. If someone did that at my house I would make them pick it up and throw it in the toliet and then slap them upside the head, regardless of how many people were there; set an example for everyone.

May 14, 2002
If your toillet overflows everytime!!! you flush your toilet paper along with shit down the toillet, lets see how long it takes for you to throw away your toillet paper in the trashcan instead of flushing it down again, what means another overflushed toillet.

I was staying in a hotel in Venezuela once and the personal asked us to throw our paper in the garbage can next to the toillet too.. since we never heard of this we asked why and they said because of bad pluming and really thin pipes.
It's not right to make fun of people who have bad pluming, it's not their fault.

The way I see it they have 3 choices

1. flush it down , wich means a lof of water in your badroom floor from the toillet a couple of times a day

2. dig a big hole in the garden and build a kind of shed around it (if you don't have a garden you can always drop your pants and lean over the balcony)

3. place a garbage can next to the toillet and throw your papers in there

What would you do?

May 29, 2002
^^^ but the thing is we have never had a problem with plumbing. I can understand it if the toilet overflowed all the time, but I stay flushin it down and it aint ever even clogged on me. so fuck that nasty shit. If it needs to be done, then cool, but all other times it makes you one nasty ass fucker

May 14, 2002
Maybe they were raised in a area with bad plumbing? and is it "normal" for them?

You can't teach a old dog new tricks they say

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
ECOSE said:
did that

nope.... beaner ass family member of mine did that on my 21st birthday
at my pad... THEY THREW THE SHIT PAPER BEHIND MY TOILET AND I WAS A BIG ASS PILE!!!!
shit was not cool it could have been between 4-5 people
didnt know who to blame.....sure wasnt going yell it out to everyone ....
but they do it out of habit and when the start livin here they teach their kids who are in their 20s now the same shit...i had to holla at a few of my boys about that one..when i went to there crib they were like "dont flush the paper ahh fuck its gonna flood!!!!"

one time sum fat head dumb bastard flooded the toilet in my upstairs bathroom.he yells"ecose!, help!!!!!"
i run up there baffled why he would need help.and he had his socks off pants rolled up toe nails about 2months over due on the clippin them mofos was long grimy looking toe nails! lol and a bout an inch of water floodin the ground
. that shit was wack!
LOL

Dec 25, 2003
iaoish said:
Maybe they were raised in a area with bad plumbing? and is it "normal" for them?

You can't teach a old dog new tricks they say
iaoish, never try to teach cultural appreciation or respect of other people's views / experiences to Americans. They understand it about as well as world geography.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
I'm a plumber by trade. As long as you don't flush more than a quarter of a roll of a toilet paper roll, your toilet will not clogg because of that. If your toilet does clogg, buy a bulb plunger or a toilet auger( if you don't know what that is, go to Lowes or Home Depot and they should know what your talking about.) It's a lot cheaper than calling a plumber out to your house.

bulb plunger looks like :

toilet auger looks like :

May 14, 2002
WHITE DEVIL said:
iaoish, never try to teach cultural appreciation or respect of other people's views / experiences to Americans. They understand it about as well as world geography.

hahahaha reminds me sometime I listen to a radiostation and they call random americans (when something strange happend in the news) sometimes they ask where the radiostation is calling from 'we are calling from Holland, do you know it? it is the capital of Copenhagen'
The american replies: ' aah yes I know it' hahahahaahahhaha

(for those who do not understand this. Holland is a small ass country in Europe above Belgium and next to Germany and Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark)

Nov 24, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
Yeah it is also culturally acceptable to drive on the left side of the road in many countries as well as it is an everyday practice to “bribe” public officials in many others. When those people come to the US there is no question that those practices that are culturally acceptable in their homeland are NOT tolerated here. The same applies to putting your shit in a waste basket.

People don’t see cars driving on the wrong side of the road over here and say “that’s ok because where he is from that’s how they drive” they stop the motherfucker. If someone is putting shit in your waste basket you don’t say “that’s ok because where he is form that’s how they shit” they stop the motherfucker!

May 14, 2002
Mr. Nice Guy said:
Yeah it is also culturally acceptable to drive on the left side of the road in many countries as well as it is an everyday practice to “bribe” public officials in many others. When those people come to the US there is no question that those practices that are culturally acceptable in their homeland are NOT tolerated here. The same applies to putting your shit in a waste basket.

People don’t see cars driving on the wrong side of the road over here and say “that’s ok because where he is from that’s how they drive” they stop the motherfucker. If someone is putting shit in your waste basket you don’t say “that’s ok because where he is form that’s how they shit” they stop the motherfucker!

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't bribery legal in america? Isn't it possible for election candidates to actually buy a whole leap of votes?

Who is to say what is the right or wrong side of the road? actually there are more countries in the world where people drive on the left side of the road, isn't it more logical then, that driving on the right, is the "wrong" side of the road.

America isn't the centre of the world, remember that!