wtf is with.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
MOREBASS said:
Yeah, a lot of the Filipino's I know do that shit...

Its disgusting IMO. Cause usually that shit marinates in the garbage for at least a few days...

Gross.

Folks should learn how to read their Kirkland Toilet Paper wrappers, where it says:

SAFE FOR SEPTIC TANKS !

In other words...send the TP off with the Dookie..
well since i'm kinda both, YOU THROW THAT SHIT THE SAME DAY, don't let it marinade. Some still do this because they have the country mindset, and are afraid to get their shit flooded. I flush, so you wouldn't have to trip off of me.

Jun 15, 2005
People born and raised in Mexico do this. It's because of the lousy plumbing, not because they like it.

And, I don't believe anyone here is really trying to blame mexicans, they're just spitting what they've seen.

I'm mexican raised here, and I never saw that shit until I went to see my family in Guadalajara. Then, when I first met my wife's family (who are from a small town in Michoacan), they do the exact same shit.

I agree, it's very bothersome when they do that shit here. I just let them know it's all good, but for some reason that habit is hard for them to break.

May 2, 2002
lol...I didn't know people did that.

If you take it out to the trash right after...then I guess it's OK. But if you let it sit there...then yeah...that's pretty nasty.

Jun 6, 2006
wait im confused hold on...

are you saying that people wipe they ass,then use that same tissue and put it in the garbage? if so that is fucking disgusting ass a mafucka

or are u talkin bout people who blow they nose then throw it in the garbage in the bathroom? cuz i do that all the time. i mean,why else would u have a garbage in the bathroom for?

May 29, 2002
C.M.P CEO said:
wait im confused hold on...

are you saying that people wipe they ass,then use that same tissue and put it in the garbage? if so that is fucking disgusting ass a mafucka

or are u talkin bout people who blow they nose then throw it in the garbage in the bathroom? cuz i do that all the time. i mean,why else would u have a garbage in the bathroom for?
yes, the shit paper gets put in the garbage.

Oct 30, 2006
MOREBASS said:
Folks should learn how to read their Kirkland Toilet Paper wrappers, where it says:

SAFE FOR SEPTIC TANKS !

^^^...it still clogs it up more than jus shit...an that saves money cause u ant gotta get it cleaned out as much....u gotta do that at my gmas house...it is kinda gross if u ask me....but u gotta do wat u gotta do....

Nov 1, 2005
lol..i know ppl that do that shit..i'm like,throw that shit in the toilet,but they think its gonna clog it.so i tell em to drop n flush then wipe n flush,but they say thats wasting water and they dont wanna pay a big water bill...lol

May 29, 2002
alright, the more I think about it, the more I think I'ma have to tell him to stop. but the thing is I know he is gonna deny it because you cant actually see the shit and he knows I aint gonna go diggin in there and open it up.

but one thing that kinda pisses me off is that it wastes hella TP cuz I think he tries to hide it by using hella and wrapping it up. but fuck it, and he better tell his bitch to stop doin it too cuz I am pretty sure she be doin it too

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
vinylfiend said:
just get rid of the garbage can in the bathroom, you dont need a garbage can in their anyway.
did that

USYAY said:
^^ Yep, thats one way to prevent shit paper to stink up the bathroom.
nope.... beaner ass family member of mine did that on my 21st birthday
at my pad... THEY THREW THE SHIT PAPER BEHIND MY TOILET AND I WAS A BIG ASS PILE!!!!
shit was not cool it could have been between 4-5 people
didnt know who to blame.....sure wasnt going yell it out to everyone ....
but they do it out of habit and when the start livin here they teach their kids who are in their 20s now the same shit...i had to holla at a few of my boys about that one..when i went to there crib they were like "dont flush the paper ahh fuck its gonna flood!!!!"

one time sum fat head dumb bastard flooded the toilet in my upstairs bathroom.he yells"ecose!, help!!!!!"
i run up there baffled why he would need help.and he had his socks off pants rolled up toe nails about 2months over due on the clippin them mofos was long grimy looking toe nails! lol and a bout an inch of water floodin the ground
. that shit was wack!

Apr 26, 2006
hahaha... they got some messed up toilets in the philippines if u did that shit.. it would overflow.. i'd rather throw it in the basket than get my pants and shoes wet with shit and piss.