Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
WWE has to be in all out panic mode knowing Royal Rumble failed miserably. lol The trends on Twitter right now at least in the US, I shit you not:

#RoyalRumbleIn5Words
I was playing that before the show even began.

I see The Rock saving Roman Reigns from the dual beat down as weakening Reigns even more. I dont know why, but this tells me he has NO chance against Brock in March.

Feb 9, 2006
Seriously, who the fuck does WWE having writing these story lines? When I was 14 years old I could of came up with better shit than this...

DB is one of if not the most over wrestler right now, how the FUCK u just gonna throw him out like hes nothing? Doesnt even make it to last 4? Same with Bray, ur gonna have him in there for over 40 mins just to get dumped out like garbage? NOBODY gives a fuck about the Big Show or Kane anymore, both should of retired 5 years ago. Its like they really just dont give a fuck or even try to make shit exciting. I was gonna pick up the WWE network for the Rumble and WM but fuck that shit now. Its not even worth my 9.99. Id rather just pirate this bullshit for free.

I was really lookin forward to this Rumble too and it was a complete fail. Fuckin jabronis suck dick at booking a good show.

Feb 2, 2006
Ive hated big show and kane for years..fucking jokes..they arent even a draw anymore..why the fuck is wwe still dick riding them?

the main event sucked donkey dick. at least 10 jobbers were thrown in just so bray could get rid of so many people. shit i was expecting them to bring back eugene or repo man

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
my issue is not with reigns. its with the booking. its the worst i have seen since the vince russo wcw era.
The problem is Reigns gets lumped in to that terrible booking because he's the one benefiting from it.

The guy is green as hell, no charisma, and can't talk.

People are defending him talking about "you all wanted him to win last year, now you're mad when he did" but they don't realize people didn't want him to win last year, they just wanted Batista to lose lol almost anybody would have gotten cheered being in the last two with Batista last year. Reigns literally took Batista's spot. The predetermined winner that the entire crowd knew was gonna win months beforehand.

Reigns is officially buried to the crowd, he's the new Cena except Cena sells merchandise.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The problem is Reigns gets lumped in to that terrible booking because he's the one benefiting from it.

The guy is green as hell, no charisma, and can't talk.

People are defending him talking about "you all wanted him to win last year, now you're mad when he did" but they don't realize people didn't want him to win last year, they just wanted Batista to lose lol almost anybody would have gotten cheered being in the last two with Batista last year. Reigns literally took Batista's spot. The predetermined winner that the entire crowd knew was gonna win months beforehand.

Reigns is officially buried to the crowd, he's the new Cena except Cena sells merchandise.
if i were him, getting booed every night, id say something. its gotta be affecting him mentally.
but him being pushed is just bad booking bro. shoulda had db win and throw him out. crowd woulda went ballistic.
but if we really think about it. their roster right now sucks. but they need to be smart and go with the peoples choice. and based on crowd reaction, mizdow, db, ambrose, bray wyatt need to be pushed. for being related to rock, the charisma gene didnt hit reigns

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
wow that was some shitty booking ( even if The Rock beating the shit of Kane and Big Show at the end was really cool ) Reigns is still green in every level but the WWE is going to run with no matter what and i'm mad happy than Bryan was tossed over the top rope like a jobber lol

Fuck these Smarky crowds btw, all night long they booed everything that wasn't from the precious indys

May 24, 2002
Hey man it's philly. Our fans have always been dicks no matter what sport....

Fan stuff from the show:

"One such guy was banging on the Usos car with his souvenir metal folding chair from the floor seats. The driver slammed on the brakes and an Uso got out from the passenger side while the heckler TOOK OFF. The Uso yelled, "Come on, man! This ain't no wrestling shit! Let's go!" People cheered for this and laughed as the idiot with the chair ran away.

There was one doofus in particular who was really making a scene, and the car carrying Fandango caught the worst of it. This "fan" set up his souvenir chair directly in front of Fandango's SUV and wouldn't let him pass. Some other idiot was slamming a Hulk Hogan poster against the passenger side windshield and yelled, "Welcome to Philly! Hulk Hogan rules the universe! This is Philly and you ain't shit! We don't like WWE's bullshit!" Fandango, to his credit, stared straight ahead, but he looked really annoyed. "