Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Of course Cena is gonna win, cant see any other way except him versus Bryant at Wreslemania. Hopefully Cena get buried but i doubt it. It definitely better not be Roman Reigns winning the damn Royal Rumble. Not really any way for WWE to make it exciting as far as im concerned.

Jan 18, 2006
obviously glad to be wrong about Cena but i really dont like Lesner being in the main event at Wrestlemania. He doesnt appear on Raw that much. I will reach out on a limb say the #30 competitor in the Royal Rumble will be.........................................

CM Punk, shocks the world. Yeah Right.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Reigns has to be one that wins now, just hopefully a heel change only way i would support. Bryan already eliminated means it will be him vs. Triple H at Mania or some stupid shit like that.

May 25, 2005
me and my boy are sitting here watching this shit..and when ziggler got dumped, it was over...the final 4 was just awkward...the crowd, the announcing, everything...even me and my boy felt weird like...really? this is the booking? what the fuck is going on?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO @ them using The Rock for the sole purpose of getting Reigns cheers and it backfiring hard.

WWE straight up shitted on the crowd with the way they handled Bryan and the way they bad Big Show and Kane handle Ambrose, Ziggler, and Bray Wyatt and the crowd just shitted on them right back.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Probably the worst Rumble I've ever watched. Shit was terrible. Bubba Ray and DDP were cool, but what the fuck was up with The Boogeyman? A guy has to be over to begin with to be a surprise entrant, Boogeyman was never over. Why the fuck didn't they reach out to RVD since he's a part timer for them anyway? Philly crowd would have went crazy for RVD.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
LMAO @ them using The Rock for the sole purpose of getting Reigns cheers and it backfiring hard.

WWE straight up shitted on the crowd with the way they handled Bryan and the way they bad Big Show and Kane handle Ambrose, Ziggler, and Bray Wyatt and the crowd just shitted on them right back.
i like Reigns. He has the "look" but his mic skills suck donkey balls. but thats cool. His rise to stardom wasnt organic like Daniel Bryan or Bray Wyatt. WWE forcing Reigns down people throat and as you saw tonite like you said the crowd shitted on em.

We all knew Reigns was gonna win. But damn, throwing out Daniel bryan that early? WTF were they thinking?! that set the tone for the night. I havent been watching Raw in weeks but I heard Reigns been gettin booed consistently. So if that is the case, why book him to win? Shoulda had Cena win the belt back, have Daniel Bryan win the rumble again and have them 2 go at it at WM. All the DB marks would eat that shit up.

Terrible Rumble. all the matches were boring. it doesnt seem organic anymore, it doesnt seem like the wrestlers have any say in anything they do.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
me and my boy are sitting here watching this shit..and when ziggler got dumped, it was over...the final 4 was just awkward...the crowd, the announcing, everything...even me and my boy felt weird like...really? this is the booking? what the fuck is going on?
JBL annoys the fuck outta me.

"This is the best match I ever seen..."

No its not you dumb motherfucker!

The King is lame now

and Michael Cole called Zack Ryder, Jack Ryder. So you can fill in the blank for him