Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
NJPW World would be amazing if I could speak Japanese. It's 999 yen a month and can connect using PCs, smart phones or TV

Content includes

1) entire library of NJPW over the past 45 years
2) best DVDs
3) live shows (11 events in Dec and Jan)
4) documentaries
5) essays from wrestlers
6) Tokyo Dome shows live
7) weekly world pro wrestling shows

It's basically NJPW version of WWE network. Best thing anyone can spend money on! There are a few places on line that tell you how to buy since you have to go through an all japanese page.

when I started posting here everyone talked shit about jap wrestling. Glad you guys have gotten your heads out of your asses :lick:

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
How is the stability of the NJPW World app? Does it crash a lot during live events?
Im trying to fuck with this FlippsTV app and now its just crashing.
Comcast is not letting me watch WK9 live as I would like to.

May 24, 2002
How is the stability of the NJPW World app? Does it crash a lot during live events?
Im trying to fuck with this FlippsTV app and now its just crashing.
Comcast is not letting me watch WK9 live as I would like to.
I have no idea man. I havnt signed up yet but I havnt really heard any complaints. Like WWE network there is some bugs that need to get worked out. I know they just updated what their app can be watched on but idk more than that.

As far as WK goes I already put down $40 and ordered the PPV. I've got xfinity and they don't seem to have any issues. I'm not sure on the time zone so by the time I watch it may have already happened? Idk PPV for US is tomorrow night.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
WWE really needs to do something amazing tonight to get people excited for wrestlemania yall think theyre gonna fuck up or nah