Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
I just heard about Sting's appearance, LOL.

How was it? Figures it happens at a time when I haven't been watching WWE for like a couple years now.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
New music is cool. Old Sting music with the kid at the start of the song would have got a bigger pop. No bat? No talking to the person before the death drop?
he is probably getting back in the groove since tna killed his character.
but i agree i hope dude just appears at random raws and smackdowns whoppin peoples ass with the bat. he should not speak at all. play the mind games. hand someone the bat and turn his back and see if they react.
i also liked his first music as well. but still this was an epic moment.

Feb 2, 2006

The Undertaker Possibly Retired As WWE Plan Sting Vs Triple H At WrestleMania 31 — WhatCulture.com

The Undertaker Possibly Retired As WWE Plan Sting Vs Triple H At WrestleMania 31

The long planned Sting Vs The Undertaker match isn’t happening

WWE are no longer planning to promote Sting Vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania 31. Wrestling Observer Radio has discussed WWE’s direction, stating that Survivor Series’ climax established Sting Vs Triple H for WrestleMania 31. The idea is that Triple H can carry Sting to a good match.

This likely means retirement for The Undertaker. If he was fit to wrestle at WrestleMania, then Sting Vs Undertaker is what WWE would be building towards. It looks like time and chronic pain have defeated WWE’s legendary Deadman.

The company could not risk putting a 55 year old Sting in the ring with a physically declined 49 year old Undertaker. As iconic as the marquee would be, it would ultimately be a stinker of a match.

The veteran Triple H in contrast will be able to make Sting look magnificent. The part time Hunter is still fit and healthy, he’s young enough and experienced enough to carry Sting to a quality bout. The WCW Icon needs that degree of help, because he’s about twenty years removed from his wrestling peak.

Still, as exciting as Sting vs Triple H is, it’s hard not be disappointed at the apparent loss of the Sting vs Undertaker dream match. It’s even sadder to think that we’ve probably seen the last of The Undertaker in a WWE ring.

In all likelihood, you’d have to guess that The Undertaker is done. The direction is moving toward Hunter and Sting, which is still a case of WCW Icon vs WWF Legend. There’s also a much better face vs heel dynamic, so maybe everything has ultimately worked out for the best

Dec 4, 2004
^ Why would it matter? Who would possibly entertain the possibility of a mid 50s WCW main eventer taking the Undertaker's streak on his first match? It doesn't matter at all.

Feb 2, 2006
^ Why would it matter? Who would possibly entertain the possibility of a mid 50s WCW main eventer taking the Undertaker's streak on his first match? It doesn't matter at all.

i read somewhere that taker approached vince about ending the streak
the undertaker didnt want it to go on forever

Dec 4, 2004
The story I read was that Vince decided on the day of WM 30 that Brock would end the streak, and Undertaker didn't argue with the idea.

But if Sting wrestled Undertaker now, at least it's more believable that Sting has a chance to win. As I said, there's no way in hell an outsider would come in and end one of the WWE's legends streak on the first shot. Brock was a homegrown WWE guy.

I sure as hell ain't interested in seeing Triple H wrestling anyone, but I guess at this point, Sting facing any WWE main eventer is kind of a dream match since the Invasion angle was shit.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
NJPW World would be amazing if I could speak Japanese. It's 999 yen a month and can connect using PCs, smart phones or TV

Content includes

1) entire library of NJPW over the past 45 years
2) best DVDs
3) live shows (11 events in Dec and Jan)
4) documentaries
5) essays from wrestlers
6) Tokyo Dome shows live
7) weekly world pro wrestling shows

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
NJPW World would be amazing if I could speak Japanese. It's 999 yen a month and can connect using PCs, smart phones or TV

Content includes

1) entire library of NJPW over the past 45 years
2) best DVDs
3) live shows (11 events in Dec and Jan)
4) documentaries
5) essays from wrestlers
6) Tokyo Dome shows live
7) weekly world pro wrestling shows

that's around $8.50 a month
but yeah they should use Japanese translators for the American audience