Wrestlemania XXVII 4/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I wouldnt be surprised if they moved it up to Summerslam. If not, they better have some creative shit up their sleeves to entertain the feud for a whole year.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I just hope nothing happens to either guy between now and then.

I feel like whenever they pen someone in that far in advance, some shit always goes wrong and fucks it up.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
or like Hogan / Warrior passing the torch, but then you realize later in life warrior was a shit wrestler :(

Feb 8, 2003
I just hope nothing happens to either guy between now and then.

I feel like whenever they pen someone in that far in advance, some shit always goes wrong and fucks it up.
exactly. but i think the rock will be filming a couple movies for the rest of this year thats why they not fighting until mania.

they also going to do taker vs Triple HHH again next year mania

May 25, 2005
^^ces..your sig man...i havent bumped that in ages but for rome reason when i woke up this morning its all that was in my head..still was when i clicked this thread and shit you got it in your sig today...freaky lol....

Feb 8, 2003
^^ces..your sig man...i havent bumped that in ages but for rome reason when i woke up this morning its all that was in my head..still was when i clicked this thread and shit you got it in your sig today...freaky lol....
lol yeah thats cut i been on the old school music kick for the past 6 months i think im getting bored with new music. i just changed it to that MJ i cant help it.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm slowly losing interest in WWE.

WM wasn't shit really. I don't care to wait a year for the Cena/Rock fight. I don't think I really care much for a Cena/Rock fight anyway. What are they going to do for a year? Fight the Corre and gain respect or each other? That changes the whole dynamic of the match. These two guys are supposed to want to beat the shit out of each other TODAY, but they're going to just cocktease everyone for a year?

We still don't know who the Raw GM is... And it's been so long that I don't care and it doesn't matter to me.

McMahon isn't involved in the storyline anymore, and there isn't any sign of him coming back...

Meh.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
they need to spend less time talking and more time wrasslin'

and give us some epic shit like taker/kane intros and then raping the entire ring