Wrestlemania XXVII 4/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
looks like HHH fucked taker up on purpose or knew he landed wrong bc he was looking at taker worried as hell. i can bet he fucked his shoulder up again or it was sometime of neck injury bc he was almost like paralyzed in the legs

Feb 8, 2003
They just need to hurry up and turn Cena heel. this guy has been gettin booed for 5 years already. They try and say he is this generations Hulk Hogan. I'm sorry but i lived thru the Hogan era and attended several House shows as a child, and not ONCE did Hogan get booed. nobody booed that man. hogan was God lol. Just let this nigga be heel and get it over with. They need to do it like when bret hart became heel:

lol true but wwe dont want that extra millions cena be making on the fruity color t shirts to stop. that nigga they t-shirt money same as rey. vince t-shirt pimpin them niggas

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Like I said before, the wifey and I went to Hooters for this and met some friends, there were six of us total watching it.

I don't know if it happened everywhere, but their feed went out in the middle of the Cole/Lawler match and everyone in there was pissed...started chanting "HOLY SHIT" lol. I pulled out my Droid X and went to this site that I know was streaming it and logged in and was able to watch it a little bit despite it being very choppy. Like 20 motherfuckers crowded around me after some dumbass announced it to Hooters that I had it on my phone.

Then there was this dumb shithead there at the table next to us who was standing up and doing every single wrestlers' poses. He did the stupid ass "You can't see me" shit all the god damn time. we were all jokin' on that retard the whole night.

One time he fucking RAN past one of my friends and almost hit him so my friend said something to him. Then he was standing up so much blocking his view and then my friend finally said some shit to him. After we left we were chillin' outside and the tard walks by motioning "you can't see me" like a typical stupid ass Cena fan. I told him to fuck off and he thought he was cool flipping us off, even though he was there with his mom lmfao.

If he didn't look like he was about 16, I would have punched him in the fucking face.

Overall it was a good time. the actual PPV was fairly disappointing and predictable. I had a good time though.

Feb 8, 2003
true. but as a wrestler, i would feel like crap gettin booed everynight and im supposed to be a face. back in the good ol days, if Vince saw that happen, he would immediately turn a cat to heel. but like you said bruh, its about the money and not the art.
I think the major reason is bc wwe and cena has alot to lose by taking that risk bc cena they highest draw now they gotta worry about him not getting over as a heel bc if he dosent get over hen they ruined him bc theres no turning back not to mention majority of cenas fans are kids and he a role model to the children he the respresentive when they visit sick kids. remember back in the days alot wrestlers was build up to replace another if they heel turn. theres not another top star on raw that can hang with cena far as draws. the rock is cool but we all know he will be gone back to movies soon. Also I think they gonna have cena beat the rock when they have a official match with him passing teh torch like hogan did for the rock years ago.

Feb 8, 2003
see what im saying bout t-shit pimpin

WWE > Match Changed at WM, Notes from Tonight's Show
Posted by Steve Carrier on 04/03/2011 at 11:59 PM

- WWE set an attendance record for any entertainment event at The Georgia Dome in Atlanta tonight with 71,617 announced fans.

- WWE is now selling John Cena's new red hat and t-shirt that he wore at WrestleMania tonight.

- As noted before, the dark match before WrestleMania 27 tonight saw The Great Khali win a battle royal. The match originally began as a United States Title Lumberjack match with Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus but was switched to the battle royal. Khali last eliminated Sheamus to win.

The US Title Match was cut from the pay-per-view due to time constraints.

Aug 16, 2003
I think everyone was in a crappy mood tonight...except the Rock..who had the easiest job of the PPV.

I think the best highlight of mania as Snookis back flip move...which says a lot because she cant wrestle lol.

Overall I was pretty depressed by mania. Watching someone like Taker get destroyed and carried out of the ring just killed it for me. I miss watching him sit up in the ring and destroy an opponent. I know its been said on here before but I have to say Im ready for him to hit the HOF and wrap it up.

I would love to see him try to create a new undertaker before he goes..I think that would be the best way for him to go out. The WWE needs an Undertaker kind of thing lol

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I think the best highlight of mania as Snookis back flip move...which says a lot because she cant wrestle lol.
Snookie was a cheerleader in high school, so I'm not surprised she could flip like that lol. It's probably the only thing they felt comfortable letting her do in the ring haha.

Jan 7, 2004
I really really think they have meesed up with Cena, it killed the match last night. The crowd does not care for The Miz because he is a heel and he is The Miz and then they have turned the fans against Cena with the help of The Rock. The whole scenario left the crowd somewhat confused and then that week ending that made little too no sense.

They either need to work on getting the fans to like Cena a little more or turn him heel because it was just odd last night, definitely the worst WM in the past couple years. It's hard to get into a match when no one really cheers for the Miz and boos Cena when he is recovery, it just seems like the match was set up where when Cena does X (insert whatever recovery move here) they should be cheering but they didn’t and even when Cena came out with all that show and theatrics, it makes it weird when they are booing it.

WWE has made it almost trendy to dislike Cena and his audience is primarily kids, which 1)makes it hard for them to be louder than the adults at live shows and 2) makes it hard for them to turn Cena heel. Honestly I have not seen a more confused state in wrestling.

Oct 3, 2006
Like Rasan said, if they cut down on goddamn undertakers entrance and exit, that could have been enough time for the bryan/sheamus match. That mutherfucker needs to just rise up from the ring or something next time lol