WRESTLEMANIA 26 PREDICTIONS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
SUPER SPEAR!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOSHI TATSU WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO YOSHI GO!
yoshitatsu's octopus hold aint no joke.. that should be one of his finishers.. im still waiting on kaval/lowki/senshi to debut in wwe.. he's one of my favorite wrestlers
edit:batista tapped, lazily i might add lmao
edit:undertaker vs michaels = emotional match
shawn michaels went out wit a bang.. great career shawn, u put on some of the best matches in the wwe ever.. they better give u a big ceremony like ric flair got last year

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
My quick e-review

-ShowMiz def. Truth & Morrison 5/10
eh really fast, nothing special

-Randy Orton def. Legacy 7/10
slow at spots but finally let's Orton put a squash on his group.

-Jack Swagger wins Money in the Bank 8/10
suprising ending but swagger took forever to get that damn briefcase down haha. Evan Bourne has some sick spots in this, a couple botches but everybody did well.

-HHH def. Sheamus 7.5/10
suprisingly better than I expected, the last 5 min are back & forth excitement, establishes Sheamus as a top dog with his performance.

-Rey Mysterio def. CM Punk 6/10
Good for what it was, nice choreographed ending. Like to see longer matches with these dudes in the future because they can go.

-Bret Hart def. Vince McMahon 5/10
eh...saw the beginning and ending coming, it was fun to see the Sharpshooter again but it was quite boring. Oh but on a footnote Natalya is smoking hot though I don't care what anybody says ha.

-Jericho def. Edge 8.5/10
Solid match. Plenty of counters and near falls. Glad they let Jericho keep the title the feud should continue especially with the aftermath spear off the table.

-10 Diva Tag fuckery
not even worth rating haha

-Cena def. Batista 8.5/10
Suprisingly good match just as good as Edge/Jericho. But Cena again why? I love the Cena hate throughout the match from the fans. A couple sick spots too, Spinebuster counter and a super 5 knuckle shuffle. Again though why another one for Cena?

-Undertaker def. Shawn Michaels 10/10
Lived up to the hype, enjoyable-emotional-entertaining all in one. Backflip through the table was crazy, the constant nearfalls and psyche of the match make it another classic.
The reason I started watching Wrestling is gone though...depressing.

But hey it was a solid show overall, not the best 'Mania but it lived up to that 'Mania hype.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Taker and HBK was a great match with a nice exit for Shawn at the end. I like that the show ended like that and not with the usual video replay of the entire show. I found the show to be boring for the most part.

I think Matt Striker had the best line of the night when he said "Tie your mother down .. Here comes Triple H !" as he was commentating the match.

Jan 18, 2006
Cant believe HHH didnt lose, i guess he isnt willing to put over anyone lol. Swagger winning money in the bank was pretty wack. Jericho and Cena winning ruined the event for me lol. Shawn Michaels is a sav and i hated him in the 90's with that being said this was basically a replay of last years match i didnt find it that entertaining especially since we knew Shawn was retiring ahead of time. Fuck that crowd too, they werent into the matches enough imo. Wrestlemania was ok, probably what killed me most is Christian not winning money in the bank

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
pretty good show but no real shockers. Manias are usually pretty predictable. biggest surprise of the night was swagger winning money in the bank, like to see him steal the title from cena. Pretty weak that Cena is the only guy who got a special entrance with the air force. Shawn should have repelled or done something sick it being his last match and all. Takers entrance was bad ass as usual. I noticed there was alot of recaps of why people are fighting and not a whole lot of backstage excitement or anything else going on except the matches, every match was puttogether pretty well though aside from the ridiculous diva match.

Taker and HBK was off the hook that backflip onto the announce table was sick.

Only match i missed was HHH and Shamus i guess it turned out to be a better match than i thought.

Jericho and Edge was tight, I'm sure Edge will probably end up getting the belt at the next PPV since Jericho was on the radio out here plugging his new Fozzy album talking about going on tour.

Don't they usually do the draft shortly after mania? I'm curious to see how thats gonna go

Feb 8, 2003
hopefully hbk gets a farewell on raw. people was saying that hbk is gonna come back after the summer who knows. that mitb match sucked. funny at the end how taker pulled hbk right up and hbk didnt even sell the spiked tombstone that beat him. best matches was taker/hbk, edge/jericho, cena/batista

Jun 9, 2007
It was worth the $60 for my household... kids were into it, I was into it for the most part, and I even caught the wife peekin at the TV from time to time, checkin up on it..

The only real surprises for me were Swagger winning MITB and Jericho beating Edge.. the end of that match was sick tho, never thought I'd see a spear like that... second best move of the night, Michaels flip off the top rope was the best. I thought the tombstone on the outside was pretty dope too... did they do that last year? last year if I remember right, most of the finishers & big moves were performed in the ring.. so it was nice to see some real good action outside the ring this time around. Great "last match" for Michaels, even tho I doubt it's his "last match"... wouldn't surprise me to see him come back one last time, even if it's just for one more match somewhere down the road.

was kinda disappointed not to have J.R. on the announce team at all, not even for one match. I found it funny how Striker was everybody's fan in the MITB match.. 'and there goes little Evan Bourne grab it Evan, fulfill your dream! And no, Matt Hardy is now within reach, come on Matt! You can do it! So much to prove! No, here comes Christian! Get it Christian, you're the best!!!' lol

triple threat had a decent ending once Orton took control, but I thought the first few minutes were pretty bad... DiBiase and Rhodes need to learn how to sell their kicks, I swear some of them end up 5 or 6 inches away from any contact whatsoever.

Lowlight of the show was definitely the divas match tho... I think everybody except Beth Phoenix managed to botch at least one move in that match.

Overall, good entertainment. Better than last year's mania for at least two reasons: #1 Jericho had an actual worthwhile match this year instead of beatin up a bunch of old dudes, and #2 no Santina. :)