WRESTLEMANIA 26 PREDICTIONS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
yup, i just got this @ ewrestlingnews.com

-- It's worth noting that Shawn Michaels is not advertised for any shows past the night after WrestleMania when RAW emanates from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Furthermore, Undertaker is being advertised to appear at all SmackDown television tapings announced thus far — through June.
we will see. being advertised for something really doesnt mean shit. they change plans all the time

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
we will see. being advertised for something really doesnt mean shit. they change plans all the time
yessir, only time will tell. on another note i hope jack swagger doesnt MITB, he looks like a butch lesbian with a lisp.. unless he wins MITB and uses it for the diva championship.. all jokes aside, who's winning MITB?? im saying captain charisma

May 24, 2002
yessir, only time will tell. on another note i hope jack swagger doesnt MITB, he looks like a butch lesbian with a lisp.. unless he wins MITB and uses it for the diva championship.. all jokes aside, who's winning MITB?? im saying captain charisma
Swagger needs a good 3 or so years more in wrestling before he can pull off a really good title run. Swagger has a lot of skill but all in all is still pretty amateurish.

but yeah....

Christian for the win

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Swagger needs a good 3 or so years more in wrestling before he can pull off a really good title run. Swagger has a lot of skill but all in all is still pretty amateurish.

but yeah....

Christian for the win
yeah he's gonna have to step up his mic game before i can really take him serious.. everytime i hear him talk i think about sylvester the cat, suffering succotash.. lol i dunno.. but shit heres my full on predictions..
jericho vs edge
i want jericho to retain, but for the past few years they always find ways to let edge get the strap.. and then the commentators say the ultimate opportunist does it again.. im still gonna say jericho tho because thats what im goin for
batista vs cena
cena, he's like the new era hogan & austin, he's just one of those guys that always get that title back at wrestlemania imo
taker vs michaels
imma say taker, him & michaels had some of the best matches ever.. but i dunno if wwe is ready to end that streak yet..
triple h vs sheamus
sheamus, they gotta continue the momentum for his push, or the title reign he had would look like a joke..
bret hart vs mcmahon
i hate all the mcmahon matches, that goes for vince, shane, stephanie, etc. but ill say bret hart, who knows maybe the dynasty could interfere and even things up, because we all know vince dont play fair
money in the bank
captain charisma of course, he's the most likely in my eyes to hold a title contendership and make the show interesting.. even more crazy would be christian winning MITB, edge winning the title, and then christian pinning edge..
the miz show vs morrison and r truth
this one was hard, the miz has the us title, big show will always be in the show picture, but they need to keep that momentum up for morrison and r truth.. so imma go for morrison and truth, i think with their talent they could make a great tag team.. some high flying big energy tag matches

May 25, 2005
i just wanna make sure, cause no one agreed the last time i said this a couple years ago...but am i REALLY the only one that thinks shawn looks like shit in the ring these past couple of years? i cant believe no one else sees it..can he still go the distance, YES, does he look good doing it, FUCK no..i only got one of my homies who seems to agree...

Jun 9, 2007
Christian should win MITB and then cash it in that night right after Edge beats Jericho.
I think there's a serious chance of that scenario playing out.

i just wanna make sure, cause no one agreed the last time i said this a couple years ago...but am i REALLY the only one that thinks shawn looks like shit in the ring these past couple of years? i cant believe no one else sees it..can he still go the distance, YES, does he look good doing it, FUCK no..i only got one of my homies who seems to agree...
He's lost a step over the past few years, but is he TNA-old-fart level? Hell no.

Jan 18, 2006
yeah he's gonna have to step up his mic game before i can really take him serious.. everytime i hear him talk i think about sylvester the cat, suffering succotash.. lol i dunno.. but shit heres my full on predictions..
jericho vs edge
i want jericho to retain, but for the past few years they always find ways to let edge get the strap.. and then the commentators say the ultimate opportunist does it again.. im still gonna say jericho tho because thats what im goin for
batista vs cena
cena, he's like the new era hogan & austin, he's just one of those guys that always get that title back at wrestlemania imo
taker vs michaels
imma say taker, him & michaels had some of the best matches ever.. but i dunno if wwe is ready to end that streak yet..
triple h vs sheamus
sheamus, they gotta continue the momentum for his push, or the title reign he had would look like a joke..
bret hart vs mcmahon
i hate all the mcmahon matches, that goes for vince, shane, stephanie, etc. but ill say bret hart, who knows maybe the dynasty could interfere and even things up, because we all know vince dont play fair
money in the bank
captain charisma of course, he's the most likely in my eyes to hold a title contendership and make the show interesting.. even more crazy would be christian winning MITB, edge winning the title, and then christian pinning edge..
the miz show vs morrison and r truth
this one was hard, the miz has the us title, big show will always be in the show picture, but they need to keep that momentum up for morrison and r truth.. so imma go for morrison and truth, i think with their talent they could make a great tag team.. some high flying big energy tag matches
I agree with everything but the tag belts, without the tag belts show ain't relevant. Morrisons gotta get that push for the title and can't see it happening with him being tag champ yet again. Sad that mania is so predictable, hopefully there's some nice surprises.

Nov 24, 2003
With Drew in the MITB Christian's chance are close to zero and word is that Kofi should be the 10th in the match, so i really don't see how in the hell Christian will win the match even if he deserves it more than anybody.

Showmiz vs Truth and Wisdom: Morrison and Truth for some win, thanx for Bryan Danielson costing the match

HHH should be put over his irish boy even if no one give a shit about him

Randy " i got more cheers than some babyfaces " Orton will beat his two lackeys

Bret Hart will beat the shit out of Vince in 5 minutes.

Cena will never loose in the main event at Mania, btw with Batista that match will be awfull

Rey Vs Punk: Rey with no surprise

Edge will have his 10th World Championship

Taker vs Michaels... that fucking jackass Cole spoiled the win of Taker last monday

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Rey Vs Punk: Rey with no surprise
i dunno, smackdown results from yesterday

Rey Mysterio opened the show and said he couldn't get the image of his crying daughter out of his mind. He said he doesn't want a normal match at WrestleMania. Rather, they are going with street fight rules for his match with C.M. Punk. However, Punk came out and said that if Rey touches him before WrestleMania, he won't get the street fight. If Mysterio beats Luke Gallows, the match is official. If not, he must join the Straight Edge Society at WrestleMania.

Luke Gallows vs. Rey Mysterio is next.

4. Luke Gallows (w/C.M. Punk, Serena) defeated Rey Mysterio. Punk distracted the ref while Serena knocked Rey off the ropes as he was going for the West Coast Pop. Rey went ballistic on Gallows and beat his ass at ringside. Punk slowly walked over and stood in front of Rey so he couldn't hit Gallows anymore, which played into the no contact until wrestlemania stipulation. Hot segment. Rey came off hard here.

regardless if the match goes down or not, i think cm punk is the one thats gonna win.. they gotta build up the straight edge society or the straight edge society is gonna bury cm punks career..

orton over legacy too

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
-Showmiz def. Truth & Wisdom

-Shelton Benjamin winning money in the bank

-Randy Orton def. Legacy

-Triple H def. Sheamus

-Shawn Michaels def. Undertaker (I only HOPE my chances aren't high though, but Shawn was the reason I started watching wrestling in the first place many many years ago so I gotta go with him)

-Bret Hart def. Vince McMahon (it's inevitable)

-Chris Jericho def. Edge

-Batista def. John Cena (something different for 'Mania having the two heel champs retain...but Idk)

May 8, 2002
Punk will beat Rey
edit: now that here is that stipulation Rey is definitely gonna lose.
Christian wins MITB
Mizshow retains
Sheamus will destroy HHH and be made to look like a beast
Jericho retains
Batista beats Cena
the streak continues 18-0

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Rey will beat Punk
Christian wins MITB
Mizshow retains
Sheamus will destroy HHH and be made to look like a beast
Jericho retains
Batista beats Cena
the streak continues 18-0
I'd be cool with that. Just add Christian cashing in his MITB at the end. I think a Christian-Jericho feud would be better than a rehashed Christian-Edge feud.