WPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
White people know that their ancestors did some messed up things. As a result, it has become hard wired for them to apologize for almost anything
man so many quotables so little time

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
never get tired of this one

Tupac Shakur: California Love - Had to have a 2Pac song on this list. I think White People love Pac because he makes them feel like they’ve lost a friend to gang violence.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Why is there a picture of a black woman? :confused:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/01/27/31-snowboarding/

#31 Snowboarding
January 27, 2008 by mylosh

If one would like to meet a lot of white people, one of your best bets would be to go on a Snowboarding trip. Snowboarding is the practice of skiing sideways on one ski. White people love snowboarding as opposed to basketball or football because there is a sense that it is an alternative sport outside of the mainstream. Also too many ethnic people are skiing now. White people enjoy activities that cost a lot of money and require expensive clothes. Even though pro snowboarders make far less than football or basketball players, it is an activity that is exclusive to those who have money. Below are some of the prerequsites for snowboarding
- $500 North Face or Burton Jacket
- $200 Snowpants
- $40 wool socks from Mountain Co-op
- $60 thermal underwear from Mountain Co-op
- Living in an expensive area that is close to mountains ie) Boulder or Vancouver
- $200 Snowboard
- $100 boots
- $20 to pay for your overpriced burger
- ability to act really annoying

Apr 25, 2002
WARNING: under no circumstances should you EVER list Dane Cook as your favorite comedian. The wrong kind of white people like him. And mentioning him will cause white people to lose all respect for you.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Imma white girl and I think Dane Cook sucks. I've only seen a little from him on Comedy Central, but from what I did see, he wasn't funny and that's why I turned it and didn't pay much mind to him.

Also, the concert thing, they make every fuckin' white person sound like an emo fuck which a lot of them are...but ha, I'm far from emo. I've never just stood around at a concert. When I go to a concert, its usually a rock concert, I'm up front and center rockin' the fuck out or in the pit gettin' my ass kicked.

Dec 18, 2002
On Dogs:

"When actual children are born, the dog is not displaced but rather remains as the most important member of the household. This is because of the fact that white children will eventually hate their parents, but dogs will love anyone who feeds them."

May 31, 2007
LMAO... Its funny cuz ...Im sorry but alot of it is true HAHA.. nahh but that one is true though alotta whites will be like.... "Im sorry but..." and they say something fucking stupid or something that does NOT matter at all.

Im sorry but DAN COOK is the fucking SHIT...

I know alotttta whites that like Japan and when I was younger i even wanted to go and shit (im white) so taht shit was hella funny.

But about the concerts its kinda true. They coulda got a better pic cuz those people actually look into it.. I been to some shows where people are all like worried about there personal space.. They were standing still about 2 feet away from ANYONE else including there best friend that they would lean over that 2 feet to talk to.. Fuck that when i go to a show even if no ones movin im jumpin and tryna get the pit spinnin

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Yeah, maybe a lot of it is true for most white folks, but a lot of that shit don't pertain to me. The only two things in that list I stand by is the coffee... I do love my coffee and dunno if I'd get up in the morning w/out it and the marijuana.