WPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Yeah, maybe a lot of it is true for most white folks, but a lot of that shit don't pertain to me. The only two things in that list I stand by is the coffee... I do love my coffee and dunno if I'd get up in the morning w/out it and the marijuana.
haha yea i feel you.. Alotta this shit dont apply to me BUT i have witnessed alotta this

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
LMAO... Its funny cuz ...Im sorry but alot of it is true HAHA.. nahh but that one is true though alotta whites will be like.... "Im sorry but..." and they say something fucking stupid or something that does NOT matter at all.

Im sorry but DAN COOK is the fucking SHIT...
^^^ White Person ^^^

refer to my earlier post

Dec 29, 2006
White people know that their ancestors did some messed up things. As a result, it has become hard wired for them to apologize for almost anything.

In fact, white people are so used to apologizing that they start all sentences that might cause disagreement with “I’m sorry.” For example “I’m sorry, but Garden State was a better film than Hard Eight.”

In other cases, white people will apologize without being asked.

“Excuse me Dylan, you dropped a piece of paper in front of my desk.”

“Oh, sorry about that!”

It’s just that easy! Just point it out and they’ll apologize.

Sometimes if you are out late at night and a white person irritates someone at a night club or a bar, the first thing they will do is apologize in rapid fire mode in hopes it will stop them from getting their ass kicked. This technique has a surprisingly high success rate, as the aggressor immediately knows that fighting this person will be very easy, with little satisfaction.

hahaha

Aug 9, 2002
White people shit is when they let their dog lick them all in the mouth and eat at the table wit the fam. Yuck! White people shit is when they let their dog sleep with them in the same bed.

White people love gourmet $10 coffee.

They don't drink tea, they drink chai. LOL!

Feb 9, 2003
They should add a new one:

#71 White people laughing approvingly at satirical blogs on the white community as to not offend the ethnic writer

White guy: Har har! This is so true. I wonder who the write is, his pen name is so deep and filled with wisdom. All praise KillWHITEY for his alarmingly truthful and existential look at what it really means to be white in this society.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
If you find yourself invited to a concert with a white person, do NOT expect to dance. Prepare yourself for three hours of standing reasonably still. It is also advised to get a beer or (if legal) a cigarette so you have something to do with your hands. Although it is acceptable to occasionally raise one hand and point just above the stage
LOL, people dance at concerts? The above is exactly what I do.. lol

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
on February 18, 2008 at 5:19 pm13 Anonymous
stuffblackpeoplelike - eating watermelon! hahaha!!!
stuffarabpeoplelike - pumping oil! hahaha!!!
stuffblackpeoplelike - gang warfare! hahaha!!!
stuffmexicanpeoplelike - eating beans! hahaha!!!
stuffchinesepeoplelike - shooting heroin! hahaha!!!
stuffblackpeoplelike - welfare! hahaha!!!
stuffjewishpeoplelike - keeping money! hahaha!!!
stuffmexicanpeoplelike - wearing sombreros! hahaha!!!
stuffchinesepeoplelike - eating rice! hahaha!!!
stuffarabpeoplelike - kissing goats! hahaha!!!
stuffmexicanpeoplelike - wearing sombreros! hahaha!!!
stuffblackpeoplelike - sniffing glue! hahaha!!!
aren’t i funny and clever!!!
don’t you dare call me a racist!!!
Someone's panties are all bunched up.
Props for the link. This is funny as fuck.

Dec 18, 2002
They should add a new one:

#71 White people laughing approvingly at satirical blogs on the white community as to not offend the ethnic writer
already covered under...

#50 -- IRONY: White people hate a lot of stuff (white people who vote republican, television, Vin Diesel movies, SUVs, fast food) but every once in a while they turn that hate into sweet irony.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
The number one reason why white people like not having a TV is so that they can tell you that they don’t have a TV.

On those lonely nights when white people wish they could be watching American Idol, Lost, or Grey’s Anatomy, they comfort themselves by thinking of how when people talk about the show tomorrow they can say “I didn’t see it, I don’t have a TV. That stuff rots your brain.”

It is effective in making other white people feel bad, and making themselves feel good about their life and life choices.

Though these people often fill their time by talking with other friends who don’t watch TV about how they don’t watch TV, looking at leaves, cooking, reading books about left wing politics, and going to concerts/protests/poetry slams.

Generally this makes them very boring and gives you very little to talk to them about. It’s important that you NEVER suggest they are making a mistake or that there is a value to owning a TV. You should just try to steer the conversation to allow them to talk about how they are better than you.
God... I hate people who do that shit. There is this one guy I went to school with, and he'd bring up the fact that he didn't own a TV every chance he had.
him: "you actually spend time rotting away by watching tv?"
me: "yeah... Every night.." lol

Apr 8, 2005
Imma white girl and I think Dane Cook sucks. I've only seen a little from him on Comedy Central, but from what I did see, he wasn't funny and that's why I turned it and didn't pay much mind to him.

Also, the concert thing, they make every fuckin' white person sound like an emo fuck which a lot of them are...but ha, I'm far from emo. I've never just stood around at a concert. When I go to a concert, its usually a rock concert, I'm up front and center rockin' the fuck out or in the pit gettin' my ass kicked.
well your the "wrong type" of white person

Apr 8, 2005
damn this is almost dead on, minus the art degrees, dog loving, and vintage. one thing that is odd, i do hate vin deasel, and i noticed most whites do as well, and this articles had a small reference to it, lol