WOW.....THIS MIAMI ALBUM IS A BIG FUCKIN DISSAPOINTMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
maybe if I listen to it more it'll grow on me

but I gotta say that this album is a dissapointment

a lot of the shit that Thizz drops now is dissapointing to me

May 12, 2002
dope.st
I love BART/Siccness and seeing different views on shit and will defend everyone's right to have an opinion, but just on this one occasion I gotta say, this needs to stop right here, this is the most retarded view or thread I've ever seen.

Recycling been around for a minute, plenty of cats do it, and I won't believe anyone who acts like they surprised that a FOUR fucking disc package has some recycled tracks on it, you on here like its a fucking newsflash.

Now either you're just trying to impress people with your knowledge of Thizz and Dre songs or you is the tightest motherfucka to walk the planet. It's a 4-unit package, shit one of the discs could be blank and it would still be good value.

I cannot believe this thread, damn you can moan all you want when Thizz put out an artist album with only 10 tracks and some of em recycled like El Pueblo Children, I'm with you on that, but I seriously cannot believe you're getting at this release.

Fuck Thizz? Damn its a sad day when a label puts out a package with 4 discs, over 2 discs of new music, hotter than 90% of shit that gets put out, and someone can still open their mouth and bitch. To me it's cookies.

I got the CD on mail order and been listening to a download in the meantime over the weekend and I've had a bunch of tracks on repeat, I've heard enough weak albums to be grateful for this joint, its 3 CD's of fucking music, whichever way I look its a gift.

And before you act like well this dude is a dickrider, he prolly don't got these tracks, I have every Dre CD and 95% of Thizz ones (retail, not download cuz) I don't need to be told what is recycled, you didn't mention tho that its 42 tracks and one is 35 minutes..

You expected hate so here it is, either you're a fucking tightwad or you're ungrateful, there is no legitimate reason to be on here bitching about a package like this, the sad thing is you prolly didn't break bread for this album anyway and just d/l'd it.

If you wanna break the seal and hear all new music a fresh studio album or some shit damn go buy yourself and Eminem or a Black Eyed Peas joint, I'm assuming you wanted to hear Thizz artists for a reason so why the fuck are you bitching about it?

Fold... slap yourself for even thinking you could bitch convincingly about some recycled tracks on a THREE to FOUR fucking disc package. Well thanks for the breaking news, when you've something useful to say let us know, in the meantime keep hitting Caps Lock.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Meelo said:
it aint even a "recycled album", yall actin like some bitches, yea not every track is brand new, but the shit that is makes it worth the money, i dropped 17 bucks on this shit earlier at vallejo street show and woulda dropped 20.

i really think shit like this is part of the reason why our music doesnt sell as much as the souths underground artist, we too spoiled out here..damn near everybody and they mama has or knows somebody with a cd burner and internet. we take hella shit for granted.
Real spit...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the fact that it has recycled tracks isnt even what really bothers me about it

I really don't mind the fact that there are a few recycled tracks considering there are so many new ones

I just feel that the majority of the tracks on the album werent that great

but like I said... maybe it'll grow on me as I listen to it

it already has a little bit

I think Thizz should have cut down on the amout of appearances on the album

the shit is loaded with a lot of weak ass artists who I could give a fuck about

May 17, 2004
wait the copy i bought is 26 songs and 1 dvd....how come some people are saying its 42 songs with one 35 minute song....did i get a hitty copy or something...i bought mine at rasputins in san fran

Dec 11, 2005
yeah exactly dont whine or bullshit unless u bought dat shit in the 1st place
u dumb to complain if u jus downloadin it n its a fuckn 3 disc set?? only 7 songs recycled i can deal wit dat

May 1, 2002
Did anyone listen to track 4 on disc 2? The F.A.B. n Yuk track??

Shit doesnt even sound like yuk! Listen to the track n tell me thats yuk... Maybe yuk wrote that shit, but that aint yuk rappin...

Thizz usin fakes now too?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Str8MrE said:
Did anyone listen to track 4 on disc 2? The F.A.B. n Yuk track??

Shit doesnt even sound like yuk! Listen to the track n tell me thats yuk... Maybe yuk wrote that shit, but that aint yuk rappin...

Thizz usin fakes now too?
sounds like Yuk to me

I really doubt Thizz used a fake Yukmouth

May 1, 2002
Meta4iCAL said:
sounds like Yuk to me

I really doubt Thizz used a fake Yukmouth

Sounds like his style maybe... But you cant say that sounds like yuk... Sounds more like F.A.B. tryin to sound like yuk..

Shit reminds me of the realest tryin to be pac...