WOW.....THIS MIAMI ALBUM IS A BIG FUCKIN DISSAPOINTMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2005
KhameNei said:
We are spoiled??? The records labels are spoiled. If the cd has recycles I always feel deceived. I don't see no fuckin reason for recycling.

I'd rather have 12 new tracks, than 42 (or more) with 7 recycled.
THat would still leave u with 35 new tracks as oppose to 12...I dont c ur logic lol.

Nov 2, 2005
shit was a dissapointment all this hype before it dropped shit kept gettin pushed back

half of the shit is...SUNK..KER..PLUNK

keepin it thizz the 35 minute track is my shit though

best song on the whole shit

Aug 13, 2002
thizz nation u beezys. yall step your game up. stop hatin this album was tight. all the new keak exclusives made up the rest of the cd being recycled. but theres also the new fab & yuk thats slappin. yall hatin for nothin mayne. peace.

Feb 2, 2005
All the recycled songs are knocks everybody doesnt buy all the thizz cds so you cant complain its a dvd a 35 min song and its thizz ent period. So put a pill back in ya life and knock the shit , quit complainin. what you want the whole movement to stop, come on be proud that there consistant. RIp Mac DRe
waiting on that J-hype ,17 wit a thizz,Mac Mall , Dubee and I hope Fed ex

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
I got my copy in the mail.

Looking forward to it. I haven't bought any of the other Thizz Nation albums so hopefully there won't be as many recycled tracks for me.

I figured with that line up and that many tracks you couldn't go wrong for your money even if a few of them were recycled...