WOW.....THIS MIAMI ALBUM IS A BIG FUCKIN DISSAPOINTMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
THATS IT......FUCK THIZZ ( JUST MY OPINION YOU CAN GET MAD IF YA WANT ) MAN, HALF THE ALBUM IS MORE RECYCLED SHIT YET AGAIN

2. Mac Dre, Bad Business, Rydah J. Klyde, J-Diggs & Bartenda - 2:19
Thizzlamic

6. Rydah J. Klyde & Mistah F.A.B. - Self Made

14. Mac Dre, Rydah J. Klyde & Bad Azz - Help Me

1. J-Diggs & Miami The Most - Tells Herself

5. Mac Dre, Boss Hogg, B-Luv & Husalah - Handles

10. Cutthoat Committee - Cutthoat Anthem

14. Mac Dre, Harm & Sumthin Terrible - Cold

ALL RECYCLED SONGS....PROBABLY MISSED A FEW

AND I GUARANTEE ITS GONNA BE SOME THIZZ DICKRYDERS THAT COME INTO THIS THREAD MAD BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO THIZZ??? I CAN SEE RE-RELEASING A COUPLE OF SONGS THAT ARE RARE BUT THE SHIT THATS ON THIS ALBUM CAN BE FOUND ANYWHERE AND SOME OF EM JUST CAME OUT
MAN IT SEEMS LIKE ANYBODY CAN MAKE A THIZZ CD NOWADAYS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE YA OWN MIXTAPE FULL OF SONGS YOU ALREADY HAVE AND YOU HAVE A NEW THIZZ RELEASE

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
well thats disapointing, thizz definently fell off since dres death, it seems like they just been trying to push hella shit and hoping it all sells. But what they gonna do is build up a bad rep if they keep putin recycled and bad quality shit and also always pushing back they release dates. I mean dont get me wrong they did put out some good albums thizz nation 1 & 2 were dope 3 & 4 were so so, the guru was sick, mistah fab & Klyde were the best this year IMO. Its more about quality then quantity. I hope that in 06 thizz steps they game up and puts out some better shit then they did this year.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Until Thizz gets with the program and stop with the recycled bullshit and the mixtape garbage I'm not fucking with them no more.It sucks to see those Mac dre approved labels on their releases when they are dropping all these crappy mixtapes and shit. They have plenty of tight cats on their label, i don't understand the reason for all these sub par releases.

Dec 29, 2004
jayda650 said:
Until Thizz gets with the program and stop with the recycled bullshit and the mixtape garbage I'm not fucking with them no more.It sucks to see those Mac dre approved labels on their releases when they are dropping all these crappy mixtapes and shit. They have plenty of tight cats on their label, i don't understand the reason for all these sub par releases.

EXACTLY.....

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
i like how they made a track with all the thizz artist, but husslah.......wtf this has got to be the worst hus i have ever heard. what is happening, too much real thizz?

Dec 29, 2004
FATY said:
i like how they made a track with all the thizz artist, but husslah.......wtf this has got to be the worst hus i have ever heard. what is happening, too much real thizz?

oh you mean when he says his name for like half the verse....newsflash dude does that shit every chance he gets
Jacka & Klyde had the hottest verses IMO