WOW.....THIS MIAMI ALBUM IS A BIG FUCKIN DISSAPOINTMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
it aint even a "recycled album", yall actin like some bitches, yea not every track is brand new, but the shit that is makes it worth the money, i dropped 17 bucks on this shit earlier at vallejo street show and woulda dropped 20.

i really think shit like this is part of the reason why our music doesnt sell as much as the souths underground artist, we too spoiled out here..damn near everybody and they mama has or knows somebody with a cd burner and internet. we take hella shit for granted. fuck it i aint finna get all into it, but bottom line, i aint disappointed with it, and i recommend yall cop it.... J.Espinoza did his thang on the Mac Dre mix , that shit was sick

Oct 19, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
for real man that homo "mikevick" is complaining about something he said he was going to just download....how u gonna complain when you havent even paid for the album?
ya I mean if he bought the album then he got a good enough reason to get mad but downloadin it didnt even cost him 1 dime but fool still complaining

Nov 6, 2005
mikevick said:
THATS IT......FUCK THIZZ ( JUST MY OPINION YOU CAN GET MAD IF YA WANT ) MAN, HALF THE ALBUM IS MORE RECYCLED SHIT YET AGAIN
....but then again....its not even as bad...that u gotta say.."fuck thizz"...niggaz on this sheit jus never get tired of naggin' or complainin...*shakin head*

Oct 19, 2005
THATS IT......FUCK THIZZ ( JUST MY OPINION YOU CAN GET MAD IF YA WANT ) MAN, HALF THE ALBUM IS MORE RECYCLED SHIT YET AGAIN
I bet when a new thizz album comes out you will be back here complainin about how it suck...

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
The Last Word said:
For downloading in the first place. I doubt this is the first album mikevick has downloaded

You fuckers are soooooo spoiled you don't realize that this is a bad thing.

That's what you get. Ha! :classic:
I realize downloading is bad, I drop about $100 a week on music. but if you going to put out recycled shit, I'll spend my money on something else.

Dec 19, 2005
mikevick said:
oh you mean when he says his name for like half the verse....newsflash dude does that shit every chance he gets

that shit gets hella anoyying

"huslah huslah how you gon make a song about huslinn wit out the huslah" -Huslah

May 31, 2005
its 3 cds and 1 dvd, 2 cds have 21 tracks on EACH cd, 1 cd is a 30 minute track with the whole thizz nation on it...and the dvd has footbage from Da US Open release party and some more shit... like i said before, im not disappointed and i paid for it.

Oct 19, 2005
MacGuinn said:
I realize downloading is bad, I drop about $100 a week on music. but if you going to put out recycled shit, I'll spend my money on something else.
look at the tracklist first then...I mean why buy it when you know theres going to be recycled songs