Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
accompanied @accompanied actually you got to be a real bitch to let a man walk up and poke you in the eye and you got no get back!! And it's on video rest of your life and you was dry snitching to the police !!! No ones gonna just walk Into a business and start beating people up!! Unless u want to go to jail ! And obviously from the video bayside called police and b12 came out with security and still got poked !!! That shit was funny when he grab his eye and was like ( know didn't just poke me in the eye !! I'm calling police!!) that's #rns in your terms ... And if later on he pulled a gun out he still a bitch!! He should caught that fade !!

Aug 21, 2014
accompanied @accompanied actually you got to be a real bitch to let a man walk up and poke you in the eye and you got no get back!! And it's on video rest of your life and you was dry snitching to the police !!! No ones gonna just walk Into a business and start beating people up!! Unless u want to go to jail ! And obviously from the video bayside called police and b12 came out with security and still got poked !!! That shit was funny when he grab his eye and was like ( know didn't just poke me in the eye !! I'm calling police!!) that's #rns in your terms ... And if later on he pulled a gun out he still a bitch!! He should caught that fade !!
you got to be a real tweaker to lose your six figure job over somebody crying about not getting their $112.52 paycheck from your employer and poking you because of it,

Guess b12 just wasn't #DOWN WITH THAT C AS HEAVY.... yet.

that's #rns in your terms
Neither
adjective
3. not either; not the one or the other:
He should caught that fade !!
*yawn* #EVERYONE WANNA BE A BOXER #WANT WAR ON THEIR OWN TERMS #WHILE THEY PRETEND TO BE OBLIVIOUS TO THE #FACTS OF WEIGHT CLASSES

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
I stopped taking Wax seriously after he claimed to kidnap dude to have him make beats for him for 3 days
Yea you gon think its a joke until you get trunked by a-wax and he makes you preach bible passages for a week straight

"Halleluuuujah diggity! Amen one mo' gen!" *pistol whip to back of head

And you aint gonna say a damn thing either, u gonna have to pull a Walter White and walk into 7-11 butt ass naked "Wierd, i dont remember anything at all, honey. Theyre calling it an isolated event of amnesia. And i must have fallen onto the butt of a .45 auto multiple times. This all must be a sign from god, telling me to lower my cholesterol."

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yea you gon think its a joke until you get trunked by a-wax and he makes you preach bible passages for a week straight

"Halleluuuujah diggity! Amen one mo' gen!" *pistol whip to back of head

And you aint gonna say a damn thing either, u gonna have to pull a Walter White and walk into 7-11 butt ass naked "Wierd, i dont remember anything at all, honey. Theyre calling it an isolated event of amnesia. And i must have fallen onto the butt of a .45 auto multiple times. This all must be a sign from god, telling me to lower my cholesterol."
1) My kids weigh more than he does, I'll body slam him

2) Don't mess with me, or I will start preaching 100% of the time on the sicc. You've been warned.

Jun 5, 2004
1) My kids weigh more than he does, I'll body slam him

2) Don't mess with me, or I will start preaching 100% of the time on the sicc. You've been warned.
The only problem with that is that everytime a-wax gets close enough to someone to fight them, theyre already laid out catching z's.

Which, i dont get how ppl can talk shit about... I mean shit, if real life was Call Of Duty, and Perk #1 was called "Go Nitenite" and it meant that your opponent just instantly dies and you win, u tellin me you wouldnt pick that?

Fuck yeah im pickin that... Yall niggaz can sit there and cry like "Wahhh!!! Cheater!!"but i dont give a fuck... Ima just be chillin like "Oh so u made a song called Fuck Tazz huh nigga? Well check this out... Go nitenite."

#WINNING

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
accompanied @accompanied .....JUST SO I CAN CORRECT A MF ON THE BAYSIDE ISSUE...WE DROPPED OFF 45,000 UNITS (NOT ASKED THEM TO PRESS FOR US LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE) AND WHEN I SAW B-12(14 YRS. LATER)I WAS MORE INTERESTED IN INFORMATION I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAN FIGHTING HIM(WHICH HE NEVER WANTED TO DO...EVER!!)
ANYWAY,HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT THEY SOLD 90,000 UNITS AND THAT KINDA EXPLAINS WHY I WAS TRYING TO PROVE THE DECEPTION THAT BAYSIDE WAS DOIN AT THE TIME. AND I DID GO TO JAIL BEHIND TERRORIST THREATS I FOOLISHLY MADE OVER THE PHONE. SO WHILE U TRYIN TO CLOWN SAYING MY PAYCHECC WAS $112 WHY DONT U MULTIPLY 90,000 TIMES $8 EACH UNIT(WHICH WAS OUR DEAL ON PAPER) AND STFU ABOUT MY BUSINESS SINCE YOUR FIGURES ARE SO FAR OFF. U SOUND LIKE AN IGNORAMUS AND WHAT I CALL A TAY HATER....AND U DONT EVEN KNOW ME OR ANY SOLID INFORMATION AGAINST ME....U JUST ANOTHER MF YAPPIN ABOUT BUSINESS THAT AINT HIS. I DESPISE PPL LIKE THAT.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
accompanied @accompanied .....JUST SO I CAN CORRECT A MF ON THE BAYSIDE ISSUE...WE DROPPED OFF 45,000 UNITS (NOT ASKED THEM TO PRESS FOR US LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE) AND WHEN I SAW B-12(14 YRS. LATER)I WAS MORE INTERESTED IN INFORMATION I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAN FIGHTING HIM(WHICH HE NEVER WANTED TO DO...EVER!!)
ANYWAY,HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT THEY SOLD 90,000 UNITS AND THAT KINDA EXPLAINS WHY I WAS TRYING TO PROVE THE DECEPTION THAT BAYSIDE WAS DOIN AT THE TIME. AND I DID GO TO JAIL BEHIND TERRORIST THREATS I FOOLISHLY MADE OVER THE PHONE. SO WHILE U TRYIN TO CLOWN SAYING MY PAYCHECC WAS $112 WHY DONT U MULTIPLY 90,000 TIMES $8 EACH UNIT(WHICH WAS OUR DEAL ON PAPER) AND STFU ABOUT MY BUSINESS SINCE YOUR FIGURES ARE SO FAR OFF. U SOUND LIKE AN IGNORAMUS AND WHAT I CALL A TAY HATER....AND U DONT EVEN KNOW ME OR ANY SOLID INFORMATION AGAINST ME....U JUST ANOTHER MF YAPPIN ABOUT BUSINESS THAT AINT HIS. I DESPISE PPL LIKE THAT.
If you were doing your own pressing and only dropped off 45k units, how did they sell 90k?

Status
Not open for further replies.