working out and supplements

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i have a pretty simple routine...3 days a week,chest/triceps first day,bicep/shoulders the second day,legs the last day,and abs on all of those days...dont fuck with any supplements though,thats for lazy ppl that want to be big but dont want to put in the time...besides,i like my liver and appendix

Jun 27, 2002
well, i wake up and do a line or 6 of crystal meth....clean the house 4 times, and then freebase some A1 yola that i rocked up, after about 2 grams i go for a jog....to the liquor store and get two 30 packs of 2-11, and I jog home, then i dop the berrcan curl for about 12 hours, end if off with a few Joint pulls, i do exactly 184 pushups and then do a couple needle plunges for the forearms....

May 18, 2002
3 days a week, legs then back/triceps then chest/shoulder/bicep

from what i've read, you need like 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight... protein supplements are an easier way of getting the protein since i cant eat all that much food as it is

May 2, 2002
You people have some funky ass workouts.....

If you're going to do a 3-day split routine...you should workout the parts of your body that function together.

For example siccfucc...you said

3 days a week,chest/triceps first day,bicep/shoulders the second day,legs the last day,and abs on all of those days
Chest/Tri's...that's fine...but Shoulders should be included in that day as they all function together.

Biceps should be worked out with your Back. You don't even have your back included in your workout.

If you're going to do random splits like that, you might as well do a full body workout when you go.

And the comment about the supplements was just lame. Try doing some research before you just throw out some nonsense.

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
for me it goes like this:

Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Legs
Wednesday- just abs and cardio
Thursday-biceps and back
Friday-Shoulders and triceps

Try to run everyday after weight workout (time permitting)

What comment about the supplements were u talkin about gimpypimp?

Apr 25, 2002
Whats with them semi-swoll dudes wearin sleeveless/neckless shirts and walking around like they just shit thier pants? Im talkin about them dudes who aint that yoked, but they act like they the Hulk bustin out of sleeves and collars, I hate that shit. Whats with the fanny packs them dudes be wearin? Is it because thier muslces are so big that their pants are tight and they cant fit a wallet in them? Lame.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
gimpypimp said:
And the comment about the supplements was just lame. Try doing some research before you just throw out some nonsense.
i dont need to do research...its just my preference. why should i have to defend my personal preferences anyway,i prefer not to take them,why do i have to justify that? couple of my friends had liver problems and another had appendicitis not too long after they started getting heavy into supplements,not saying that it was the direct cause but i just dont want to take them,big deal. i dont need to back up anything i said,its an opinion...thats like trying to defend why you dont do crack,i dont need to do research on it,i just dont want to do crack,haha

and i dont work my back on a regular basis,most i do is some things for my rotator cuff and maybe some lying and bent over rows the same time i would do triceps,maybe on bi-weekly basis,thats about it,so its not like i dont work my back at all...and i do biceps and shoulders together mainly for time constraints and ease cause i seem to use similar equipment ans weights...like doing some curls the use the curl bar for shrugs or military press,shit like that...i work out at my house so i do whatever is to the advantage of the equipment i have...im not at teh gym using cable machines and shit,so that is how i constructed my workout,i know it has flaws but i just want to stay fit and maybe get some lean mass in the process,im not trying to go all out with it,i dont have the time

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
gimpypimp said:

i dont need to do research...its just my preference. why should i have to defend my personal preferences anyway,i prefer not to take them,why do i have to justify that? couple of my friends had liver problems and another had appendicitis not too long after they started getting heavy into supplements,not saying that it was the direct cause but i just dont want to take them,big deal. i dont need to back up anything i said,its an opinion...thats like trying to defend why you dont do crack,i dont need to do research on it,i just dont want to do crack,haha

and i dont work my back on a regular basis,most i do is some things for my rotator cuff and maybe some lying and bent over rows the same time i would do triceps,maybe on bi-weekly basis,thats about it,so its not like i dont work my back at all...and i do biceps and shoulders together mainly for time constraints and ease cause i seem to use similar equipment ans weights...like doing some curls the use the curl bar for shrugs or military press,shit like that...i work out at my house so i do whatever is to the advantage of the equipment i have...im not at teh gym using cable machines and shit,so that is how i constructed my workout,i know it has flaws but i just want to stay fit and maybe get some lean mass in the process,im not trying to go all out with it,i dont have the time

I

INDIGO

I train one bodypart per week. Either one or two each day. Right now it's like this: Monday-Legs, Tuesday-Back, Wednesday-Chest & Shoulders, Thursday-Abs & Calves, Friday-Bi's, Tri's & Forearms. I also do cardio on the other two days.

I use creatine regularly and whey powder if the price is right. I think there are supplements that can be useful if you already have your diet, training and overall lifestyle in check. There's a colossal difference between using supplements and abusing them. I laughed my ass off when one of my boys told me he heard creatine causes cancer.

Jun 23, 2004
Just Take A LOT OF PROTEIN< you will have the shits a little bit but thats a small price to pay. Dont fuck with anything thats not organic and natural like ANdroStene, ephEdrine, and these type, Ripped Fuel, Hydroxycut, those all work but fuck up your cardio vascular system, you will be on edge and most likely have mood swings as well as nut shrinkage, go for high dose protein and a steady diet with no fast food.

Oct 2, 2004
MeloTrauma said:
Whats with them semi-swoll dudes wearin sleeveless/neckless shirts and walking around like they just shit thier pants? Im talkin about them dudes who aint that yoked, but they act like they the Hulk bustin out of sleeves and collars, I hate that shit. Whats with the fanny packs them dudes be wearin? Is it because thier muslces are so big that their pants are tight and they cant fit a wallet in them? Lame.

Sounds like every college campus in the country.

Apr 25, 2002
Prozac1 said:
Just Take A LOT OF PROTEIN< you will have the shits a little bit but thats a small price to pay. Dont fuck with anything thats not organic and natural like ANdroStene, ephEdrine, and these type, Ripped Fuel, Hydroxycut, those all work but fuck up your cardio vascular system, you will be on edge and most likely have mood swings as well as nut shrinkage, go for high dose protein and a steady diet with no fast food.

Kind of, but a little off.

You really only need 1.5-2g of protein per pound of your bodyweight.

And NONE of that stuff you listed will shrink your nuts. That is 100% false. Unless you are taking a Pro-Hormone or Steroid, there is NO POSSIBLE way to elevate your estrogen levels. And fast food, for bodybuilding purposes, is not advantageous because it is high in fat and will put you too far above your maintanence level of calories, thus resulting in fat gain, while not providing you with a sufficient amount of protein or high quality carbs.