Winchester Mystery House in Cali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
ive drove past it hella times but never been there. I used to date a chick who knew where all these supposed haunted houses were, wasnt nothin haunted about none of them spots lol. we were basically just breaking and entering haha

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ive drove past it hella times but never been there. I used to date a chick who knew where all these supposed haunted houses were, wasnt nothin haunted about none of them spots lol. we were basically just breaking and entering haha
lol i had a girl that like too, the most fucked places she took me too was black diamond mine? somewhere in the east bay, there was like a cemetary there too, that place was all kinds of fucked up, and then some house in napa, started with a M i think, that place was all bad too

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
it aint scary but it got a kinda interesting story though. i had some stoner as my tour guide so it was pretty funnny. went there last year.

Jan 4, 2003
www.myspace.com
That shit is a real haunted house? I always thought it was a theme park attraction type of thing. Ya'll should check out that haunted Toys 'R Us in Sunnyvale. I heard toys be flying off of shelves and bikes be riding without a rider in it. Too bad they probably won't let you in at night.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
That shit is a real haunted house? I always thought it was a theme park attraction type of thing. Ya'll should check out that haunted Toys 'R Us in Sunnyvale. I heard toys be flying off of shelves and bikes be riding without a rider in it. Too bad they probably won't let you in at night.

yeah that place 4 real 4 real is fucked, i went to apply there,(i was applying for night stocking), and the manager started asking me if i believed in ghosts lol and started telling me stories and shit, and i was like fuck that im cool lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I went to the winchester mystery house yesterday me and my lady and i was hella mad it was not what i expected i heard hella story's about it how she had doors leading to walls and all kinds of weird shit man there was one door to a wall one door leading to a out side drop and one staire case that just stopped i was pissed i thought it was going to be hella twisted shit but o well it was koo to get out i allso went to the san jose flea market even tho it wasn't krackin on wednesday

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
HA HA i passed the toysrus in sunnyvale to my girl wanted to go in there we was on a mission looking for a good resturant there was hella asian and indian spots