Winchester Mystery House in Cali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I never been in there Brugh, but I've passed by there and let me tell you Homie...

It's fuckin' HUGE!

May 7, 2002
Yea its dope. Pretty creepy. Take your girl there on Halloween or somethin. Even better if you're drunk...

The house is a trip.. it has doors in the ceiling and in the floor. Doors in the walls that when you open up its just the wall..... all sorts of weird twisted shit..

The lady that built it did it to mislead the ghosts that she believed were following her around.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
I live down the street from it... now I'm about to move to a spot that's down the street from a graveyard... fawkit there's plenty of other things in life that are more irritating than ghosts

Apr 20, 2003
Shit I've lived in San Jose all my life and never went in there! I've passed by the Winchester Mystery House a bunch of times but never stopped, I need to check it out someday.

Mar 24, 2006
are u questioning the hauntedness of the winchester mystery house FuKCNutz?
actually yeah i am...lol

i forget what show it was, but they were ghost investigators and they investigated that house and they came to the conclusion that the old lady that had all those strange passages made was just nuts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ive seen ghosts spirits blah blah but haunted houses arent scary

none of those spirits are even in a position to hurt you

its funny how everything has its own inner workings like that

i think it is possible for people to go through shock or seizures or become catatonic in haunted houses

thats another story tho

some niggas couldnt play donkey kong country back in the day without flailing on the floor and drooling on themselves

saying a ghost did it is about as bad as saying god did it

the power of suggestion is a mutha fucka...when i was a kid i used to put kids to sleep in the garage with a mix of like vapor rub and asphyxiation...the ones that didnt even go out would act like they did.....you can make a mutha fucka think he saw some shit he didnt even see if hes been told he saw it enough and in so many ways

manipulation rules...if i didnt have a affinity for punching hoes in the mouth id be a pimp

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
That shit was alrigh, except walkin up those midget steps, shit was weird, and all the doors that led straight to a brick wall was funny. She'd try to confuse the spirit in her house with fake doors that led no where and crazy shit like that.