Will These Players Ever Make It Into The Pro Football HOF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
How am I retarded...I jut said call out a name....u did it and thats that....u mad cuz i don't have any Viking players?
ur retarded because u assumed i was talking to u and because u said no one said Vinny should be in when clearly unknown did. Work on ur reading comprehension and dont be so vain, we're not all talkin bout u

Dec 2, 2006
Jack is in there I think....Plunkett had too many slumps in his career....Cliff Branches numbers will keep him out.
tatum isnt in. the stingley hit probably has something to do with it.

Plunkett has 2 superbowl rings. slump or not, he is a winner and deserving.

branch may not have the numbers but was as big an impact player as any of his era. he has 3 superbowl rings.

May 30, 2006
tatum isnt in. the stingley hit probably has something to do with it.

Plunkett has 2 superbowl rings. slump or not, he is a winner and deserving.

branch may not have the numbers but was as big an impact player as any of his era. he has 3 superbowl rings.
Ur rolly right about Tatum

Plunkett has 2 rings but was only the starter in one of those Super Bowl years

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Ricky waters would have been one of the greats if he stayed on the 49ers, he had the best hands I have ever seen.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
thank god most of you don't have HOF votes...brian mitchell??? gary plummer??? irving fryar??? who's next? via sikahima, dexter carter, vince evans and tony zendejas....

herman moore didn't have near the career art monk had and look how long it took him to get in...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
How am I retarded...I jut said call out a name....u did it and thats that....u mad cuz i don't have any Viking players?
Ooops, Hershel Walker was a Viking! And I've been watching football for a while, Kenny used to be one of my favorite players along with John L. Williams. But I wouldn't vote Kenny into the hall of fame.

Terrell Davis should be though, no doubt!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
U might have a valid arguement with Testeverde but u trying to say the only person on that list u would vote fo is Craig?? GTFOH!! Look at that list again....Herchell Walker? Sterling Sharpe? keeny Easley? Wtf u just started watching football in 1997 or something?
They were good players but no hall of famers bro.