Will These Players Ever Make It Into The Pro Football HOF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
All of these players had pretty steller careers but not sure shots to make it into the HOF....

Boomer Esiason

Ricky Watters

Amahn Green

Sterling Sharpe

Vinny Testerverde

Herchell Walker

Terrell Buckley

Andre Risen

Drew Bledsoe

Roger Craig

Keith Jackson

Earnest Byner

Kenny Easley

Tim McDonald

Herman Moore

These are the names I can think of off top.

May 30, 2006
^^^^^ I've always said that...Sharpe was good even before Bret Favre came actually was the key in helping Favre early on by giving him a go to guy....And for the people who may not know...Kenny Easley was just as good as Ronnie Lott and just as a ferocious a hitter...Difference is Lott played on a dynasty franchise and Easley played for a good not great Seahawks team in the 80's.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL at Vinny Testerverde, you can't be serious. He was a good qb but come on man! If I could vote for one player out of that list, my vote would go to Roger Craig. Ricky Waters probably could have made it if he would have stayed in S.F. his whole career. He was a talented running back.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Boomer Esiason - Yes

Amahn Green - No

Sterling Sharpe - Yes

Vinny Testerverde - yes

Herchell Walker - yes

Andre Risen - yes

Drew Bledsoe - Yes

Roger Craig - Yes
Tim McDonald - No

Herman Moore - Yes

May 30, 2006
LOL at Vinny Testerverde, you can't be serious. He was a good qb but come on man! If I could vote for one player out of that list, my vote would go to Roger Craig. Ricky Waters probably could have made it if he would have stayed in S.F. his whole career. He was a talented running back.
U might have a valid arguement with Testeverde but u trying to say the only person on that list u would vote fo is Craig?? GTFOH!! Look at that list again....Herchell Walker? Sterling Sharpe? keeny Easley? Wtf u just started watching football in 1997 or something?