Will Katt Williams ever be welcome in the Bay again?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i almost think he did that shit on purpose

like he thought if he went really hard on the audience hed be felt by oakland

'im katt williams the G, man i G-style these niggas"

people were expecting jokes, but he was just going straight in at the audience. if done right (remember D.L. hugley used to clown the audience hard) it coulda worked but i think he got outta hand and his freestyling the show (he got locked up before his show and said he wasnt gonna perform) just went wrong.

i seriously think that what he did, was planned. i could be wrong, but i could be right.

i dont think that freestyle he kicked, was a freestyle. i think that shit was written, like he expected to get booed, and had that freestyle on deck. and it was too descriptive for him to not have expected it to go wrong. i know it wasnt off the top. could have been but i really really doubt it

Last edited:
Props: Rasan

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Hell nah that wasn't a freestyle, that nigga probably been sittin on that shit for years. And this nigga wasn't acting all mainey until he got on that boy and girl and started fucking with them dipset dudes. I remember the first time I ever saw him on that friday movie and there was an interview with him on the DVD and the nigga straight sounded like when Dave Chappelle was clowning Lil John, talking all proper and sophisticated sounding nothing like he does today. And on some real shit, he has made me laugh a few times but any real person knows that it was all forced and the nigga could never be taken seriously. And watching this meltdown has almost been more hilarious than any of his material.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
if you ask me, and this is ONLY if you ask me, someone sold katt williams some heroin AND some coke before his show and he went all in. when he was on stage the nigga could barely keep his eyes open sitting in that chair mumbling peoples names off tryna tell a story. looked like he was hella nodding. then he got up started sweating out of nowhere and got AMPED about fighting...i think that coke kicked in on his 1 and 1...cuz brodie was seriously screaming to the crowd about fighting. hes lucky he aint do that to the wrong person and get his stage coach shot up after the show.

he definitely wasnt just coked up, and he definitely wasnt just on the chivers...i know what niggas be lookin like when high and he was on BOTH. easily.

as somsone said on stage after he left he 'severely underestimated the potency of that oakland dope"

they was screaming "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY YOUR DOPE FROM OAKLAND, YALL...YALL CANT BE GIVIN THESE NIGGAS THAT REAL OAKLAND DOPE! YALL KNOW THAT! YALL KNOW YALL AINT SUPPOSED TO BE GIVIN THEM THAT REAL DOPE!!" so my opinion isnt too fucking far off, cuz they ADMITTED to the shit...you know if anyone knew, they knew..

katt strikes me as one of those old school dopeheads that snort white and brown..someone prolly just gave him some fire and he pulled an ODB...dont give that nigga no more dope before his show...for real...may fuck around and get himself killed

and who was the 'oakland rapper' who got hit w a bottle and sued him?

bruh was on more than coke. sorry. when he was sitting in that chair, that was all mr. ed right there
i agree with every last word....and thought the same...those that have been there, know what its all about

Props: S.SAVAGE
Sep 16, 2011
Kat Williams has a little people complex, he been probably pushed around his entire life and made comedy a way for him to speak his mind and now he got body guards and a little money he gets spun on dope and thinks he can say what ever the fuck he wants to and nothing will happen to him.

Think about what will happen to his little ass in prison if he actually crosses the line and kills somebody.

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Suge Knight is his tour manager. That should tell you all you need to know.

Suge is more than likely keeping Katt coked out to control him & make money off him.

Katt needs to drop that dude before Suge gets another legend killed.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
right, i dunno i couldnt be known as the dude katt williams punched at k-mart
but i see why he kept his composure its a open and shut case in court if he go there
nigga was hella mad he lost his job over getting socked
but i agree he is gon get that gwapele especially with no job now, smart shit too

im not advocating snitching of any sort of kind but hes just a regular civilian and he cant be runnin around bombin on people at work and causing them stress in they real lives with all they friends talkin shit and everything about you, playin the vid of u gettin smacked on youtube at work

he needs to chill the fuck out just givin away money..i see why hes quitting honestly
dudes been havin some bad luck lately

he gon need this money tho as many cases as it seems like he has right now across the US hes gonna be droppin bread...so i dont see why not in the white boys eyes might as well take this fool for his $ keep it real

katt williams wasnty the best comedian but theres a lack of professional comedians now a days? and i take what we can get as far as comedy so itll be sad to see brody quit. we aint got much other professional comedy poppin right now at all, if there is correct me.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i liked dudes act , but his history with drugs has been known for years..
he only said he's giving up comedy...i have no doubt we will see katt williams in another movie, a book, youtube channel or otherwise...
that nigga has got bills to pay, i guarantee he will be back in some form...probably starring in the Friday the 13th remake - Jason Vs. the Hood.