Will Katt Williams ever be welcome in the Bay again?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
i think it will be cool for him, because a lot of people see the boy got a problem. he lived here for hella years in north oakland and berkeley. so it's a lot of people that know him on a personal level out here. he get off the coke and come make a few appearances showing he got it back together and he'll be straight

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
just saw katt last night at a show in fresno. dude fucking sucked. up there callin too short a bitch and said jamie foxx is a pole smoker.

Feb 16, 2006
just saw katt last night at a show in fresno. dude fucking sucked. up there callin too short a bitch and said jamie foxx is a pole smoker.
then he stupid as fuck, short and rich cracking jokes and saying respect him and he just on one calmed a lot of the crowd down. niggas went from wanting to rush the stage to just laughing and saying yeah he on one, short helped save his ass

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
when looking for this video i found another one where he got booed off the stage in his home town, threatning to fight people and shit. Dude is finished unless Cube makes another Friday movie

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i saw a few videos of his 'meltdown' that nigga lost his mind...ill give katt this , it takes some balls to call a random nigga in oakland out, but not balls to have 4 security guards 3 times your size behind you WHILE talking that tough shit..i wish i would have went to the show to see it in person but paying 50-90 bucks for tickets to a 30 minute katt williams show woulda pissed me off hella.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if you ask me, and this is ONLY if you ask me, someone sold katt williams some heroin AND some coke before his show and he went all in. when he was on stage the nigga could barely keep his eyes open sitting in that chair mumbling peoples names off tryna tell a story. looked like he was hella nodding. then he got up started sweating out of nowhere and got AMPED about fighting...i think that coke kicked in on his 1 and 1...cuz brodie was seriously screaming to the crowd about fighting. hes lucky he aint do that to the wrong person and get his stage coach shot up after the show.

he definitely wasnt just coked up, and he definitely wasnt just on the chivers...i know what niggas be lookin like when high and he was on BOTH. easily.

as somsone said on stage after he left he 'severely underestimated the potency of that oakland dope"

they was screaming "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY YOUR DOPE FROM OAKLAND, YALL...YALL CANT BE GIVIN THESE NIGGAS THAT REAL OAKLAND DOPE! YALL KNOW THAT! YALL KNOW YALL AINT SUPPOSED TO BE GIVIN THEM THAT REAL DOPE!!" so my opinion isnt too fucking far off, cuz they ADMITTED to the shit...you know if anyone knew, they knew..

katt strikes me as one of those old school dopeheads that snort white and brown..someone prolly just gave him some fire and he pulled an ODB...dont give that nigga no more dope before his show...for real...may fuck around and get himself killed

and who was the 'oakland rapper' who got hit w a bottle and sued him?

bruh was on more than coke. sorry. when he was sitting in that chair, that was all mr. ed right there

Last edited: