Wilfred (FX)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Its something a white person would think of. A muthafuckin dude in a dog costume with an ironically trendy accent (people think Australia and England are the fucking same) while little Elijah Wood is toiling over his personal weeble wubble trubbles. Pouring pills in a blender. Come on now.

and u got me dyin over here about the marlon wayans thing. im not trying to box in this show, ill give it a try

edit: I think what i mean to say is, it's fuckin dorky.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Its something a white person would think of. A muthafuckin dude in a dog costume with an ironically trendy accent (people think Australia and England are the fucking same) while little Elijah Wood is toiling over his personal weeble wubble trubbles. Pouring pills in a blender. Come on now.

and u got me dyin over here about the marlon wayans thing. im not trying to box in this show, ill give it a try

edit: I think what i mean to say is, it's fuckin dorky.
Does it make any difference that the dog smokes a bong? This isn't blues clues, guy.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I got it DVR'd because I thought it looked like it had potential. I like the premise but I just don't know how they can pull it off for 30 mins, especially for a whole season. I'll probably get around to watching it on Sunday or Monday on one of my days off and I'll share my thoughts.

Also expect this thread to be merged with the one that was already made about it.

Sep 15, 2009
First episode was ok and had its funny moments but I expected more. I'll keep watching another 2 episodes until it it sticks or I get over it

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
the 2nd episode was decent. often, shows start to hit their stride after the 4th or 5th episode so we'll see. if it can maintain and/or get better i will continue to watch. however, i cant really see this show lasting longer than 3 seasons. likely 1 or 2