Wilfred (FX)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I thought the preview looked pretty funny so I'll be checking it out. I think it's going to be either really good or really awful though when stretched out into a 30 minute show. I really don't know how they are going to make it work honestly but we will see.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
looks shitty. like that shitty looking new mel gibson film with a puppet
I disagree that this looks shitty. I agree that The Beaver looks shitty. I disagree that Wilfred looks like The Beaver. The Beaver is a touchy-feely chick flick. Wilfred is a raunchy, possibly dark, comedy. You'd be more accurate saying that The Beaver looks like that TV show Unhappily Ever After where Bobcat Goldthwait voiced a bunny puppet named Mr. Floppy, and still you would be quite inaccurate. The dog suit does remind me a bit of Where The Wild Things Are, however.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I disagree that this looks shitty. I agree that The Beaver looks shitty. I disagree that Wilfred looks like The Beaver. The Beaver is a touchy-feely chick flick. Wilfred is a raunchy, possibly dark, comedy. You'd be more accurate saying that The Beaver looks like that TV show Unhappily Ever After where Bobcat Goldthwait voiced a bunny puppet named Mr. Floppy, and still you would be quite inaccurate. The dog suit does remind me a bit of Where The Wild Things Are, however.
You watch your fucking tone when you talk about Unhappily Ever After.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah that's what I think too. Like there will probably be some really funny parts but how are they going to make it work for 30 mins let alone a whole season.

I'm still going to check it out though.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah we saw how that worked out for Greg The Bunny. Also a majority of new FX live action shows have far too many gay jokes for me.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
I'll probably give it a chance but it also looks incredibly stupid and totally white people shit. I'm looking forward more to Louie.
...I don't know about that. Two and a Half Men looks more like white people shit to me. What would black people shit be? A midget body with Marlon Wayans' face superimposed on it?

Anyway, I am also looking forward more to Louie.