Wilfred (FX)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I love this show. The only TV show for a long time where I actually schedule to watch it.

If he has really been dead this whole time that would be crazy lol.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Damn I wish they would have gave us some closure.

Does the Australian version go down a similar path as this or is it totally different???

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn that episode was great. It was funny as fuck when Wilfred kept getting distracted by the bubbles and Ryan was on some other shit and totally fucked shit up even more for himself. All that aside the end of the episode really fucked with my head and I have no fucking clue what's going on. Was it because Wilfred has amneisa (possibly, or could be fucking with Ryan like usual) that the door that lead to the basement the whole time was really a closet now or something?

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
just read through this whole thread. i didnt even know there was a US version of the show but i thought the australian one was pretty funny. different, but a good change to the usual comedy. anyone watched both versions? are they pretty much the same or pretty different?