why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
i remember i caught yall at a small show at UOP in stockton a few years ago. i must have been 15 man. since then i kept my eyes open for killa valley releases and overall was inspired by the way yall was out there with the music man. its a shame to lose such good people and at the same time scares me a bit cause im 19 putting ALL IVE GOT into this shit. money + time which alotta time i dont have much of either but i still do it. i pray to god that i can achieve my goals and at the same time hope the best for you and your families...WE NEED YOU. 100

May 30, 2005
Og Ms And Robb: All I know is when Killa Valley was in Full Effect, I heard some of The Hardest shit to even drop out of the 209 and in my opinion most of it came after Droop,not Knockin' tha cat but tha talent You guyz had on Tha label was like no other, everybody was original and had there own unique style,but it"s just to bad that only tha a couple Kats got a shot at 209 fame......Og keep puttin' it down on Tha family tip,and good luck on the new career you got goin' on, hope you put it down as well as u put it down on the Kve tip...U know who I be main......Kutty Coleone Mobbin' all nite long...........

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
lol not Cuddie Coleone... how ya been? hope all is well with you and the fam...

thingz are on cruise control out this way....

we'll be back.

Young Meezy.. wassup wit it. don't be such a stranger. u got the numbers.

Jul 27, 2005
Fuck that. Aint Nothing Done. 209 still Gonna make it happen with or without KILLA VALLEY. KILLA VALLEY did their thang and brought a Huge spotlight & Quality music to the valley...and Much LUV & RESPECT for that. STOCKTOWN to MERCED wether it be BLACK or MEXICAN artists, It's gonna happen. I myself am playing my part by spreading the word about this 209 Rap scene. All we need is Unity and a few Good Men to start networking with each other instead of being on that "BIG ME, LITTLE YOU" type Bullshit. When everyone starts seeing that we have Unity among our own artists, thats gonna make people see we aint fuckin around. Sactown got BLOOD and CRIPS fuckin with each other. The BAY AREA Got folks from every Turf, Block and City in the Bay fuckin with each other. Why not the VALLEY? People Need to get Off that Bullshit and Big headed Attitude shit and start fuckin with each other. Thats Real. If your down with the VALLEY SCENE, Check out My forum and show your support. I'm Doing this for us. 1 LUV..... 209 HOGG

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
yup we're sittin back and watchin folks make it happen.

catz know we were instrumental in helpin advance the 209's status... along with Lowdown, Darkroom, 2 Da Face and all the other homies doin it in Modesto, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca, etc...

good luck to all.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
We appreciat everything KVE did for us (2 small town cats from a town that never even heard of rap)...Taught us alot (From distro, business moves, and other angles how to make money in the game other then just the music part)...I feel we have a pretty impressive resume/catalog w/ 4 National projects out and we are very grateful to our homies.

We look forward to working on something w/ya in the near future.....

msb entertainment
LB 209

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Yea i Must Admit, The Homies At KVE Are the Most Helpful And Well Placed Ppl, I Spent An Afternoon Wit og MS And All I Can Say Is They Didnt Think Twice Bout Askin Who I Was Or Anything Of The Nature, They Juss Accepted Me Wit Open Arms, Let Me On Stage (Even Tho The Band B4 KVE Fucked Up The Mics) Beano, Rob, Hurrikane, Myth, The Whole Camp Showed Me Love

I Got More Then Love For Beano And Rob, Everytime I Needed Help, Weither It Was A Question, Or Juss Chillin And Choppin It up Wit Beano, They Never Took Shit To The Head And Looked Down On Me, And For That I Owe Major Respect

And Speakin Of Hidin Out, Beano I Havent Heard 4rm You In A Minute, Holla At Me, Stay Up Big Homie

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
i cant help but soak all the 209 love man...i know there is mad segregation between us within cities but when i see stuff like this thread its truly motivational...thank you all (i realize this thread is not about myself but it has turned into something more personal...just showing appreciation)

Nov 14, 2002
i got nothin but love fopr KILLA VALLEY.they put out projects with me on them and got ALOT of people to reconize who i was.i was the only person to have TWO SOLO SONGS ON ONE PROJECT (farm boyz)!but one thing is for sure,THE VALLEY DOES NEED TO START NETWORKIN WITH EACHOTHER.we got so much unknown talent out here its crazy!thats why i named my album "VALLEYFORNIA" cause its like we are in a whole diffrent place when it comes to HIP HOP music.im tryin to get the VALLEY on people minds not just l.a and the bay.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
It'll come with time homie..

and one love to all the homies with the encouraging words... Chill... we wanted to put out your debut and watch you succeed with it.. but we went on hiatus and didn;t want to hold you back... we still have major love for you... good luck with the debut... Armen.. you're a good dude and we wish the best for you in everything you do... I'm still around... holla if you know any1 wantin or needin a loan.. refinance or purchase! edjukated... nice to know that folks can still cite us as influences...
Booza... you guys get major love from us... it's been a long road but you're still travelin it.. and still makin a name for yourselves... keep it up...

May 30, 2005
Og Hit Me up Big Homie I didn't Forget About u.......We Need 2 get Together.......Discuss Business.... U got My Digits.......I see Your Ad's in Tha Papers.........

Nov 14, 2002
og MS said:
It'll come with time homie..

and one love to all the homies with the encouraging words... Chill... we wanted to put out your debut and watch you succeed with it.. but we went on hiatus and didn;t want to hold you back... we still have major love for you... good luck with the debut...
fosho beno,its nothin love love this way too mayne.if yall need a track or anything dont wait to hit me up yall know im here when ever yall want me to get down.