why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Good looking all you peeps i will still try to school, help influence people in the game....we still have a few things done, still got the newer artist wanting to put albums out. right now work and coaching is taking up my day from 6am to 8 pm so not much time, even weekends....same with og ms.....but the few hours i do get i mix a track here and there so we will have at least 3-5 albums come out, but might farm them out or try to get a co op on them.....not decided yet......but if your looking to get a track for a comp from us that is very possible until then we will be working on some other stuff when time allows......so moonshine strnagers...lol...you gota comp, put some KVE on it, Chill if you get another album get some KVE on it, any one else get some KVE on it, i was just lookingover the DVD stuff last night , we want it to be top grade stuff but the dvds i been seeing arent nothing more than camcorder stuff, so we might just add some effects and release it quickly. we still got beats, we still got studio, we still got artist, we still got "it", crazy, but until...

May 15, 2005
KVE WAS SMASHING AS A LABEL FOR A GOOD 3 YEARS, YGD GOT THE LABEL ITS FAME BUT AS FOR ME, I LIKED THE QUALITY COMPS THE LABEL PUT OUT MORE. I HOPE THE DVD COMES OUT, I WAS INTERESTED IN CHECKING THAT OUT. GOOD LUCK TO THE FUTURE THOUGH FAM FAM. OUT

KOMING SOON THA SLUMZ "STRANDED IN POVERTY"