why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
why havent you guys dropped anything!!!!!!! stop laggin and beeing lazy i respect you for what ever reasons you have but damn killavalley used to be on top of alot shit bring it back bring your central valley style back!!!!!!!!!!lol im a lil perked but for real man i miss hearing your guys shit and im shure theres alot of people like me

Jul 10, 2005
Check out the new album Droppin Soon outta 209 Ceres Cali. Featuring YOUNG DROOP (Intro & 2 Tracks) also Featuring DUBBLE J, HEX (Life or Death) and more..

H-DUBB "HUSTLIN IMAGE"

Oct 14, 2004
The reason why is that their main attraction bounced from their label and now they have to fill that void. No offense homies at Killa Valley but Droop made killa valley in a music sense. I wish he would come back and do some shit with you cats. It sucks because I havent heard shit from either droop or KV so Iam not hating, Iam just stating that you guys got to get it going again.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
we put out around 8 albums after the fact that we parted ways ... we didn't slow down ... however he did... so it's really not a huge void to fill sales wise... cus aint nobody really sellin big units anymore.... there's some folks eatin off it and more power to um.

I do agree that we made some monumental moves and music together.

Also to be honest... I've lost the passion to do music ... Ive lost the passion to take money off my family's plate in order to help someone pursue their rap dream. Sour relationships and no appreciation is how 90% of these musical relationships end up. I'm very happy where I'm at this point... I don't miss the rap game at all. But like i said earlier... we're not done yet.

stay tuned

Apr 25, 2002
This might sting a lil bit but ever thought of putting an album out called "where are they now?" That would be brutal but yea Ive always respected how OG MS and Big Robb handled their business and put a lot of effort into bringing a lot of Valley Artists out. I didnt know much about the valley's music scene other than Killa Tay and bringing out Young Droop brought a nice new product that was waiting to be heard. Good luck with the longevity with the record label. 1031 exchanges is a wonderful thing =)

May 10, 2004
Also to be honest... I've lost the passion to do music ... Ive lost the passion to take money off my family's plate in order to help someone pursue their rap dream. Sour relationships and no appreciation is how 90% of these musical relationships end up.
[/QUOTE]

Thats so true.......Appreciation is displayed to the fullest in the beginning through that first hand shake and the start of that new project but then the minute it's done all the help and all the shit you went out of your way to do goes right out the window and cats get a big head about there music before they even pay their dues.....quick to forget the reasons they accomplished what they did and got where they are.......I lose passion in this music a little bit more each day.....especially livin out here in the central valley. But sumthin inside won't let me quit just yet....I hope because there is something good that is supposed to come out of all this....who knows....keep doin what you do Killa Valley....a lot of us watch your moves and respect how far you've come from where you started back in the day.

May 30, 2005
Droop didn't make killavalley, what about all the other cats that they just put on tha back burner and forgot about, trust in me, I can name a handful of cats out there that didn't even get a chance, because of all the time and effort that they were puttin' into Droop..........What about Myth..Majezte..Hydro..Trife.?????????????????

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
good lookin Mind Therapy...

oute: Everyone wants a chance to shine. However the cost to get that shine will make most catz go for broke... for me... never again. My priorities are straight these days. That extra money is going into things that will give my family satisfaction rather than the next upcoming rapper. At least with my family and close rellies i know things are unconditional. Half these rappers you mentioned... don't even call and give a simple.. "hey how ya been.. things going good?" It's all conditional... and all about music when they do finally call.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
naw the store is gone....

We sold it last September... and in October the fedz hit the new owners.... apparently some trafficking issues and things of that nature.... from what the newspaper reported.