WHY THE WEST COAST FELL OFF.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
PAC....PAC....PAC.....PAC......PAC.....PAC.....PAC

THATS ALL YOU EVER HERE FROM ARTIST WHEN SHIT AINT GOING RIGHT FOR THEM(MAINLY WEST COAST ARTIST).

THAT COULD BE ONE OF THE REASONS YALL EST. ARTIST AINT SELLIN ALBUMS.....YOU TOO FOCUS ON WHAT PAC COULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU AND IF PAC WAS HERE THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT ETC. BLA BLA BLA
ALL THATS BULLSHIT TO ME.

ALSO...TAKE NOTE:
IF YOU AINT SELLIN ALBUMS, YOU MAYBE NOT BE AS TIGHT AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE.
FOLKZ JUST MAY NOT LIKE YO SHIT....PERIOD.
THERE MAYNOT BE A MARKET NATIONWIDE FOR YOUR MUSICC.

DONT GET ME WRONG THOUGH, I DO UNDERSTAND HOW RADIO, MAJORS AND DISTRIBUTORS CAN SET UP ROAD BLOCKS FOR AN ARTIST, BUT THAT JUST MEANS YOU GOTA DIGG DEEP IN YOSELF AND PUT YOUR GRIND IN FULL PRESS......
WHEN THE TOUGH GETS GOING, YOU SHOULDNT BE CRYING ABOUT PAC THIS AND THAT.

BE YOUR OWN MANN IS WHAT IM SAYING.

D-Locc

May 20, 2002
Sic Wid It & Young Moe, the word hater & opinon is different. Sic Wid It is a hater. You can have your opinoin, but this cat always bad mouthing the Bay! I'm not trying to bring any type bullshit drama, I'm just telling it how I see. If you got a cyber problem or a personal problem with it, let it be known!!!

U.N.I.T.Y. is what is lacking in these Fillmoe (Bay Area Streets) streets. Young Moe do you know how many Bay Area Cd's I play on my radio station every week that is weak? A lot homie, but I support these muthafuckaz and I tell em why I don't like their shit and they love me for being a straight shootin muthafucka. Some of em will come back with something nice after I told them the real. That's what I'm talking about, tell a cat how it really is so he can come back with some better shit. I bet a lot you cats ain't tell nobody their shit was so so. Man up to that shit if you care about Bay music.

Sic Wid It, Jt is my folx, but he did fuck the game up for some of these Bay Area artist with that recycle shit. When you hear some bullshit music, tell these cats so the will know the real.

Young Moe, Sic Wid It is probaly your potna that why he digs yo shit. Send me a copy like I said and I will play yo shit too and tell you how I really feel about yo shit. There is no hard feelings so I will be honest about your music and anyone else music.

MEDIA: There is more than the kmel and wyld that will play Bay Area shit if the artist really take the time out and do some home work.

BE THE SOLUTION AND NOT THE PROBLEM!!!

I'm giving interviews to all siccness artist on KPOO if they are interested. Hit me via email. Now that's networking.

SEND ALL MATERIAL TO:

KPOO 89.5
C/O MR. C
P.O.B. 31812
S.F., CA 94131

Heavy in rotation: Awax, Destro & Slow Burna, Laroo, Luniz & Mac Dre.

www.kpoo.com
fridays at 6pm - 10pm

Feb 17, 2003
I WOKE UP IN A BAD MOOD SO FUCC ALL Y'ALL WITH THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS...& I DEFINITELY AIN'T CRYING ABOUT NOTHIN'....BITCHES & KIDS CRY..I AIN'T NO SUCCA I'M JUST TALKING WHAT'S REAL..I JUST FEEL PAC WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH A BLUEPRINT THAT WORKED,I DON'T JOCC HIM OR NOTHIN',I RESPECT HIM 4 REPRESENTIN' THE COAST SO HARD..I JUST SAID I
WISH HE WAS HERE CUZ IT AIN'T BEEN THE SAME OUT HERE..Y'ALL AIN'T OUT HERE..I HAVE A BALL WHEN I'M IN THE MIDWEST BUT OUT HERE IT'S KINDA BAD.WHEN YOUR NIGGAS AIN'T EATIN IT TAKES AWAY FROM YOUR DRIVE..THE WEST IS SUFFERIN.I KNOW OUT IN THE OTHER CITIES Y'ALL BUMP US & THINK SHIT'S GRAVY BUT MY NIGGAS THAT RAP CALL ME EVERYDAY
TRYING 2 FIND A WAY.ME PERSONALLY I'M ALRIGHT.I'M JUST TRYING 2 GET POSITIVE INPUT,I REALLY AIN'T INTO COMPUTERS BUT I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE NETWORK ON HERE SO I THOUGHT I COULD GET SOME INSIGHT.SAVE THE BADMOUTHIN 4 YOUR BITCH.
I COULD BE ON HERE TALKIN SHIT & POSTIN' NEGATIVE REMARKS BUT I'M TRYING 2 FIND SOME SOLUTIONS...

May 20, 2002
I'm not sayin' cats ain't getting done foul. The music business is dirty and skanless as a mutha fucka. I'm saying that if we're gonna talk about this problem then let's cover the full 360 degrees and make sure everyone is being held accountable for what they are or are not doing. (quote from Sic Wid It)

I agree wit you about that.

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
Alotta Bay area music right now,is boring and monotinus.Same old shit...by a different rapper,every week.Same structure for every album
My thoughts exactly. The problem with bay music nowadays is that it LACKS CREATIVITY. With music, you gotta change with the times. So why is it that damn near every new bay album that drops is still stuck in 94? And why is it that every bay area cd I own from the mid 90s is collecting dust right now, while Im currently bumpin east coast shit mostly? Cuz I dont wanna hear that simplistic ass gangsta shit anymore...theres a new breed of rap now, and its about lyrics and substance. The east coast is way ahead of the bay lyrically. Until the bay artists figure that out and quit spittin the same, simple ass shit they were spittin ten years ago, its gonna keep goin downhill.

Apr 25, 2002
@C. Parker

You keep trying to label me as a "hater" but then you turn around and either agree or hold similar opinions to mine. That shit doesn't make any sense at all. I'm straight up and I don't spare feelings. If I'm going to speak on something then I'm going to call it exactly how I see it. You tell people to "BE THE SOLUTION AND NOT THE PROBLEM" but then you turn your cheek when we start criticizing the garbage that people are putting out.

We can keep this real simple. I'm not interested in what rappers think they deserve. I'm not going to buy a cd just because someone somehow managed to put one out. I will support ONLY the people who I feel have EARNED my support. I respect those who respect the music, the game and me as a consumer. Big record labels, radio and MTV doesn't get to decide whether or not I support 'you'. YOU do.

Now.. C. Parker, why don't you quote something I've said that you disagree with and think is 'haterism' or 'bad mouthing'. Then explain it for everyone here because the points I'm making are pretty much the same ones everyone else seems to be making too.

About not trying to start drama.... There's no reason for any drama over this. We all have the same enemies.

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
West dont need pac to save it. West needs some talent that actually appeals to middle america. every rapper on the west is a super thug rapper. Teenage white girls want to shake they ass to the music Carson daily plays. Not to some nigga talking bout the 30 rivals he killed in a 4 minute time period

40 is the closest cause he makes appealing music. His flow is just to unique for some they cant soak it in.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
YoungVicious said:

My thoughts exactly. The problem with bay music nowadays is that it LACKS CREATIVITY. With music, you gotta change with the times. So why is it that damn near every new bay album that drops is still stuck in 94? And why is it that every bay area cd I own from the mid 90s is collecting dust right now, while Im currently bumpin east coast shit mostly? Cuz I dont wanna hear that simplistic ass gangsta shit anymore...theres a new breed of rap now, and its about lyrics and substance. The east coast is way ahead of the bay lyrically. Until the bay artists figure that out and quit spittin the same, simple ass shit they were spittin ten years ago, its gonna keep goin downhill.
lol! The east is way ahead of the west lyrically? WTF???? Freeway, Jay-Z, Cam'ron, Beenie, and 50 cent are all weak. What are you talking about man? E-40, B-legit, Yuckmouth, C-BO, Killa-Tay are waayy tighter then them East coast boys. Oh yeah and from your post I know you're not bumbin' 50 cent because he sounds like a gangsta rapper that came out in the ealry 90's.

May 20, 2002
"You tell people to "BE THE SOLUTION AND NOT THE PROBLEM" but then you turn your cheek when we start criticizing the garbage that people are putting out". (quote by Sic Wid It)

Never turn the other cheek. Look, when cats want radio play from my station (KPOO) and they ask me how is their shit, I spare no feelings. If it's good or bad I tell them just how it is. So what I'm saying is let a muthafucka know if it's wack or tight. Too many times on this board or in life people do not tell their true feelings. Either we say it's cool or it's alright. We need to STOP, and tell them what's really. That to me is why we have a lot of bullshit that's out in these stores now. Be honest, and they gotta respect it.

(Sic Wid It) Some of our thoughts maybe the same, but I'm part of the solution. By me being the Asst. MD at KPOO or just being affiliate with this music biz, my opinion carry's a lil weight with these artist. Everybody on this board knows somebody who is rapping, but most of em don't have the guts to tell there folx to leave it alone. Now if you agree with that statement and you can tell a cat to leave it alone, we're on the same page.

(Sic Wid It) There is a huge market for Bay rap, agree or disagree? I believe there is still a huge market even in our own back yard, but it take strategic planning. You have part of the solution, I got part of the solution and so do a couple other cats, but how do we put it together when these cats are all about self? We can start right here on the siccness. I'm a factor in this game or at least I like to think so. If you're one then holla at me and I'll tell you what myself and a few other cats are organzing to help turn this Bay rap scene around. It's beneficial to all. Do something to be the solution!

Sic hit me @ [email protected]
I'm reaching out to you, since you seem so concern with the Bay.

LAROO "Trash-N-Treasure"
In-Stores March 25, 2003
F/Messy Marv, Cellski, Marvaless, Lil Ric & more

C. Parker aka Mr. C
KPOO 89.5fm

Apr 25, 2002
Tony said:
lol! The east is way ahead of the west lyrically? WTF????
Yes, you read correctly...THE EAST IS AHEAD OF THE WEST LYRICALLY. If you dont realize this, you obviously have no knowledge on the art of emcee'ing...and therefor shouldnt have even said shit on the subject.

Freeway, Jay-Z, Cam'ron, Beenie, and 50 cent are all weak.
First off, randomly picking out five rappers does not represent the entire east coast. I dont listen to Freeway, Camron, or Beenie...but Jay-Z weak? You just proved you dont even know what youre talking about. Jay-Z is one of the most talented lyricists in the game. If you cant comprehend why, you need to take Lyricism 101 until you understand what being a good lyricist means.

Here's a list of my favorite east coast artists: Nas, Big L, Jadakiss, Styles P, Cormega, Biggie, Jay-Z.

I challenge you to name one bay area rapper (besides A-Wax) who is on the lyrical level of any of these cats.

Feb 5, 2003
TAY-IT`S HARD FOR MOST 2 UNDERSTAND WITHOUT THA EXPIERIENCE.I THINK THA SOLUTION IZ SACRIFISE...IF A FAULTY MAJOR CONTRACT CAN LEAD 2 RAP CITY ROTATION&A LIL PAYOLA.....WE BACK!(ASSUMING THA RAPPER REP THA WEST PROPERLY&SHARE SOME SHINE)WE NEED TO GET IN THEY EARZ AGAIN.MY OPINION.

Apr 26, 2002
Stop Puttin out BULLSHYT ALBUMS

the west fell off, infact let me say the bay fell off.. The days of tight rappers comin out the bay have past.. it use to be only the hardest and tightest cats got recognition... Dru down had hella radio play.. he from the bay... 40, Rich got air play... so all this radio bloamin and conspiracy theory shyt is bogus.. ya'll just cant face it huh... its too many wanna be rappers puttin out albums.. too many cats doin it just to say the do... too many rappers wit no real skills, fillin up they album wit big features just to sell a record... see I'm from the days where the delinquents was doin shows wit dru, and luniz was doin shows in the bay like wha... 3 times, Cydal, rich... those where the bay area underground hitters.. then came Guce, Mall, Mac Dre resurfaced, JT, San quinn... theez cats was doin shows when most of theez so called MC's was in the tot lot at school, but now they wanna be like Quinn, or Dru or Rich.. so they go ask mummy for money to play wit and drop and album... artist didnt always charge for features if they respected your shyt, it was all done out of respect, but now its so many BOOTSY ass rappers out there.. a cat could care less if you tight... he just wanna git paid.. when i was going to gavin and other seminars.. ya'll dont even do that no more.. you ride around the bay pushin CDs fulla bullshyt and falsifyin the BAY AREA RAP game... nobody can make you FLOODERS git out... but understand... some of you who talk about the industry hatin... are the reason the industry hates, why go to a region of the conutry where all the MC's got labels and sell out the trunk, but you cant trust anything comin out the trunk either cuz more than half the shyt is WACK.. so stop cryin about MTV and BET.. cuz I see some of the wackest shyt on BET's UNCUT late night.. videos done by cats wit camcorders... thing is.. they markets aint flooded... Ours is... to the cats thats been in this game for atleast 10 years you feel me... you know how the game use to be

Apr 26, 2002
NBot to front on other cats.. but I aint heard know just knockin ass comps Since.... Bay Area Playaz and Cell block.. and dats real talk... i aint mad at all the comps.. but I mean damn... its more often that the comp has 3 hot cats and a bunch of fillers...all the bosses at the top need to go back to that.. when comps where comps. and not just anybody could drop one...

@tay , how u get into da game manne, jus write and got to niggaz, cuz u had pull or what's da deal?a nigga hungry fo da game, too many BITCH NIGGAZ claimin da fame. dis shit make me want to jus go to concerts do what i do , fake niggas in da game make my stomic sick. tay keep doin what u do, u raw fam.one.

Jan 13, 2003
I WOULD DIFINILY LIKE TO SEE A NEW KILLLA TAY LUNASICC NOT (LUNI COLEONE) KJ DOSIA CLICK ALBUM. TAY AND SICC WAS RIPPING THE MIC ABOUT BEEF ON THE EAST C. DONT GET ME WRONG THERE ARE A FEW EAST C. ARTIST LIKE LIKE. I WOULD PAY THE DOUBLE PRICED OF A ALBUM TO SEE TAY AND SICC FUCK THE MIC NOT THAT (LUNI AND HOLLI) ALBUM MY OPINION JUST MYS ALONE I WAS NOT INTO IT. ALSO KJ SHOULD DROP A SOLO ALBUM IF HE WANTS. PEACE OUT!!

Jan 13, 2003
I MYSELF WOULD LOVE TO SEE KILLA TAY LUNASICC NOT (LUNI COLEONE) AND KJ DO ANOTHER DOSIA CLICK ALBUM TOGETHER ONCE MORE. IN THE AWOL DAYS TAY AND SICC WILL RIP THE MIC UP ON SOME FOOLS OUT IN THE EAST C. AND BETWEEN THOSE AREAS. DONT GET ME WRONG I LISTEN TO A COUPLE OF ARTIST OUT EAST. NOT COMMERCIAL WISE DOH! THAT NIG COMEGA IS WAY VERSATILE OUT THERE IN NY. THAT LUNI AND HOLLOW ALBUM IN MY OPINION AND MYS ALONE WAS NOT THAT GOOD TO ME. IF TAY AND SICC CAN WORK OUT ALBUM SOME HOW MAYN I WILL PAY DOUBLE PRICED FOR THAT STRAIGHT. KJ SHOULD RELEASED HIS OWN SOLO ALBUM CD IF HE WANTS. HYM I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT I THINK HE GIVE UP RAP IF SO THAT SUCKS CAUSE HE HAS FLOWS AND HIS VOICE ALONE CAN KILL ON THE MIC. GONE!!

Feb 17, 2003
JUST 4 THE RECORD..WE ARE DOING A KINGPINS ONLY ALBUM CALLED FAMILY REUNION RIGHT NOW..KJ WILL BE ON IT & WE ARE TRYING 2 GO BIG WITH IT....WE ARE WORKING ON SOME RADIO SHIT & TRYING 2 TOUCH THE RIGHT MARKETS SO WE DON'T
HAVE 2 GO THRU ALL THE BS THAT'S GOING ON OUT THIS WAY.
NOT SAYING THEY'LL BE ON IT BUT IF Y'ALL HAVE REQUESTS 4 FEATURES LET ME KNOW WHO & I CAN PROBABLY MAKE IT HAPPEN.