WHY THE WEST COAST FELL OFF.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Tay aint been hard on the mic for quite some time in my opinion, he got the ability jus not the drive desire and hunger no more. Basically since they been pushin covers lookin like they got lip gloss on shit been sour. Bring that uncut Real Gangsta shit back!! there will always be a market for that regardless of the times. Dont flood the market with any more mediocre john silva production type shit folks. Need to bring mr mafioso outta retirement.

Apr 25, 2002
pharoah said:
i read most of the thread and i don't know if y'all got a personal history, but it seems like you came at dude strong from your first post. seems like it's something behind your posts. maybe i'm reaching. not really trying to be that much in your biz, but i was curious. not trying to instigate.
Nope, I don't have any bad history with dude. I think people take it wrong sometimes because the music business is a cold piece and I don't water it down just incase some people get tender. A lot of cats don't want to even acknowledge that they're gameplan ain't all the way solid or they might not be the 'artist/success' they think they are. Some people are destined to be stars, most arn't. Some people achieve real success, most don't. Cats toss the word "hater" around like it's a hot potato because it's the easiest way to dodge the truth when you're not capable or ready to deal with it. I know I come off strong sometimes and it's because 1) the business demands it and 2) you have to be real if you want progress. You can't move forward if you can't be honest with yourself and that's why a lot of "artists" are stuck where they're at.

It's funny how many cats think they're cut out for this business but fall apart the second they get any criticism. No wonder so many of them get eaten alive and are left bitter. I wish everyone success because I like to see people prosper, and I believe in the end we get what we deserve.

May 17, 2006
blame the jews because they control the radio and they don't want tp put no gansta shit on so they'll keep playing this fucking water downed shit and force feed it to you until you like it.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
HEY REGARDLESS OF HOW SIC WID IT OR WHOEVER FEELS I'M ME & I VOICE MY OPINIONS STRONGLY ALSO...I ACTUALLY EAT GOOD OFF THE BUSINESS EVEN THOUGH I'VE HAD UPS & DOWNS..& I DON'T BLAME ANYONE..WHATEVER I SAID WAS EITHER A FACT OR WHAT I FELT AT THE TIME.....PEOPLE CAN TALK #### ALL THEY WANT BUT I'M STILL GOING 2 DO WHAT I FEEL,TYPE WHAT I FEEL & SAY WHAT I FEEL BECUZ SOME THINGS NEED 2 BE EXPOSED..LUV ME OR HATE ME!!!!!& IF YOU HATE ME EAT DICC & DIE ######.LOL

Mar 30, 2006
I think it was Northern Cali that wasn't gettin love...Shit b4 on Kmel you would rarely even hear anything from the Bay...Enough people / artists was mad so now we got some bay slap on the radio...Fasho u dint hear nothing about the bay in the source cus Benzino was corrupting that mag with his biases and beefs...But fasho da bay iz back biiieeeettttchhhh!!!

May 30, 2006
KILLA TAY said:
RIGHT NOW EVERYONE BUT THE WEST COAST IS BUBBLIN'...I
FEEL IT HAS A LOT 2 DO WITH POLITICS & ALSO UNITY BUT BASICALLY THE BUSINESS HAS CHANGED A LOT BECUZ OF CROOKED DISTRIBUTORS LIKE BAYSIDE & OTHERS NOT SUPPORTING ARTISTS.INSTEAD THEY TRY 2 RIP OFF LABELS....I AM A BAYSIDE HATER BECUZ I ACTUALLY SERVED SOME JAILTIME JUST CUZ I WENT UP IN THERE SAVVIN OUT ABOUT THE MONEY THEY OWE ME.ALSO IF EVERYBODY KEEPS BURNIN CD'S EVERYBODY IS GOING 2 GET SMART & LEAVE THE GAME ALONE 4 A WHILE.I'VE SEEN QUITE A FEW DISTRIBUTORS FILE BANKRUPTCY SO THEY DON'T HAVE 2 PAY LABELS & IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S NOT GOING 2 STOP.....OH WELL,THE SAGA CONTINUES..IT'S JUST A SHAME CUZ
NORTHERN CALI RAPPERS USED 2 PUSH A LOT OF UNITS & THE MAJORS PROBABLY WANTED 2 DUMP SOME BREAD THIS WAY BUT THANKS 2 THIS INTERNET SHIT,SALES ARE LOW & EVERYBODY'S RAPPIN NOWDAYS....THE GAME AIN'T PURE NO MORE..WISH PAC WAS HERE 2 SAVE US
Pac waz a rapper he waz'nt Christ. If U went thru some shit with Bayside then I feel U but I'm really tired of reading post on "why the west fell off" & "bringing the bay back". That shit been played out. Fuck politicz cause they aint going nowhere. Niggaz need 2 just put out good product & handle they bizz. Az far az the west goez itz more 2 the West Coast then just Cali & niggaz aint even checkin' 4 niggaz in other parts of the West Coast other than Cali. The truth iz Bay niggaz atre arrogant & really only fuck with Bay niggaz 4 the most part xxxcluding just a few people. Dago niggaz fuck with the Bay But most L.A. niggaz aint even thinkin about anyone outside of L.A. Those are the politicz we're talkin about right there. Before we get into industry politicz niggaz need 2 get over theze street politicz first.

Feb 23, 2003
I THINK BAY CATS SHOULD HOOK UP WITH SOME LA CATS LIKE DRE AND SNOOP OR CUBE CAUSE THEM NIGGAZ IS ON THE SCENE.. HELP OUT THE THE STATE OF CALI NOT JUST A CITY..

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WHY DID Y'ALL PUT THAT VIDEO ON THERE..LOL..WAS THAT THE INFAMOUS BAYRIDER????ALL I CAN SAY IS I'M JUST ME MAN!!!!!OH & FUCC SICWIDIT...I APPRECIATE YOU SUPPORTIN MY PROJECTS BUT I DON'T APPRECIATE YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS & WHETHER YOU WANT 2 FESS UP OR NOT SOME OF THEM WERE BLATANTLY DIRECTED AT ME....SO FUCC U 4 THAT...DON'T BY MY SHIT..MAYBE YOUR MAMMY IZ FEELIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jun 9, 2003
dam that white boy got punked aint tryin to start new shit but dam never seen that footage..killa tay is the truth man..on the mic when the nigga first came out my first cd honestly was mr mafioso-i went from a high school diploma to a thug on the corner had the white boys gangbangin way out in arizona..then doja clicc we bang on niggas..if you moms aint never smoke crac then you aint no g..then i heard those lunasicc million word dollars album stalkin yo family plot your death like brandon lee..snake eyes..album..-i done did all from snatchin hoes purses to sellin rocks mr mafios thats my nick name niga.bullys wit fullys-i know yall aint feelin me cant none of yall fuc wit my criminal capabilities..killa tay thug thisle-if they want to battle me im quick to cause a casualty they die slow like white folks fucin wit these cali gs they call me the black adolph hitler flashin sigma