why the hell is rick rock wasting his time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
CaliCaliente said:
Further more ( an after thought) this shit is dumb. What have you proven today by posting all of this bullshit? That you're his uncle? That his album sucks because you dont like him now? At some point you must of thought it had potential or you would not have wasted time pushing or supporting it....
Once again your blatent stupidity rears its ugly head. Lets entertain ourselves at YOUR expense.

What have you proven today by posting all of this bullshit? That you're his uncle?
What have you proven by not proving your points or even pointing out the fact that I am someones uncle?

That his album sucks because you dont like him now?
Actually you can use your search engine and search for my post when the album was FIRST released. Why don't you do so a.s.a.p instead of forming assessments based on nothing but validated by your sheer lunacy and inability to process cogent information.

My past AND current view of the album have NOTHING to do with current family issues. How many times do I have to say this? Do you have selective sight/reading/hearing? Thanks for PROVING me over and over that people such as yourself will always misconstrue the facts. So please STOP with the red herring and realize that my likes or dislikes for the album have nothing to do with current issues.

Are you done looking at yourself in the mirror?

Im not sure what the hell is eating at you
You are correct you don't know what is eating at me. Do you know why Einstein? Because you DON'T know ME. How do you form the assessment that something IS eating at me? Because I disagreed with dj pimp and openly said so? Because I typed in bold letters and used caps? Please elaborate for us and clarify your position.

but Im going to continue to say the same...
Which is useless info not validated by any evidence or fact and an exceptional amount of drivel which far exceeds that of an intoxicated down syndromes victim.

You have the right to dislike an album.
Are you deserving of a nobel peace prize for FINALLY figuring this out?

I myself have different opinions of it.
To which you are entitled to.

Why do you get so damn upet?
How can you say someone is upset when you don't know the person? You don't know me, and you don't know how I behave when I am upset, so stop with the assumptions and stick with the facts Dr. Phil.

You have NO idea what type of support I gave and continue to give.
You are correct I have NO idea what type of support you gave and continue to give. That is the reason why I asked what have you done. Thanks for showing us your mental prowess.

Just as I have no idea on your side.
Just like you have no idea of when and when I'm not upset.

BUT you do not see me up here telling everything Ive done or who I played "captain save a hoe" to.
And you won't see me doing that either. What you WILL see me doing is setting the record straight for the people who say others shouldn't speak on it. End of story.

There is no need to speak on it IMO.
Who are YOU that I should value or even consider your opinion? No one on this planet has the right to tell me what I can and can't speak on especially when I was the shoulder to lean on and a support mechanism. End of story.

That is business between the two of you.personal business.
Actually it's general information. I have yet to divulge personal business and will remain reluctant to do so.

No matter how upset or mad you are, it was your decision to continue to help with the project.
Once again YOU do not know me or when my threshold of anger has been exceeded. It is not my decision but DUTY to help my family and regardless of what went down with Ant and Myself we are STILL family and NOTHING will change that. Have you considered the fact that my not liking the album has nothing to do with current issues and everything to do with how the album was watered down? Have you asked yourself what type of person I am and if I actually like music that promotes buffoonery? Please tell me you considered various scenarios before you typed your rubbish.

I am in no way saying your a hater, but the way you come off is like a hater.
And you come off as a faggoty sock puppet, but thats not our issue. I said from the START that someone would twist everything, and you just had to prove me correct.

Your saying that you have all these issues with Goldie, but what the hell does that have to do with the Quality of the music he makes? NOTHING.
NO ONE EVER IMPLIED THAT MY OPINIONS OF THE ALBUM HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH CURRENT ISSUES WITH MY FAMILY. THE ONLY THING THAT *HAS* BEEN IMPLIED AND CONSTANTLY STATED IS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOICE MY OPINION REGARDLESS OF WHO IS FRIENDS WITH WHO OR WHO HAS PUSHED A SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF UNITS.

They are all talented rappers who deserves ups and respect for being so.
OK SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT? I DON'T RESPECT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY CAN RAP GOOD, MAKE GREAT BEATS, SING EXCELLENT OR JUMP THROUGH HOOPS. I RESPECT PEOPLE WHO HAVE GARNERED MY RESPECT AND KEEP IT REAL.

How hard is it to admit. I cant be the only one who thinks so, or I doubt they would be as far as they are
Trust me when I say this, but you are one of the dumbest sons of bitches breathing air today. I'm done with this thread. :dead:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I would like for everyone to know that darkman is the result of crack heads having children and considering abortion a tad too late.

I was BANNED you idiot. My opinions and views were deemed inappropriate by the administration, but I was allowed back after MANY people voiced their opinions on the situation, and after the administration and myself got the issue squared away.

Thank you for giving me something to laugh about while I am typing this English 1 essay. You provide ample entertainment, and I enjoy reading your lunacy laden posts. However, you should do us a favor, and type coherent sentences instead of reading and typing at a third grade level. :cool:

G.K.

Nov 16, 2005
HERESY said:
I would like for everyone to know that darkman is the result of crack heads having children and considering abortion a tad too late.

I was BANNED you idiot. My opinions and views were deemed inappropriate by the administration, but I was allowed back after MANY people voiced their opinions on the situation, and after the administration and myself got the issue squared away.

Thank you for giving me something to laugh about while I am typing this English 1 essay. You provide ample entertainment, and I enjoy reading your lunacy laden posts. However, you should do us a favor, and type coherent sentences instead of reading and typing at a third grade level. :cool:

G.K.
heresy you're still here? you always been on some weird shit...

Nov 16, 2005
HERESY said:
I'm typing a paper friend and letting my thoughts flow. This guy is actually giving me something to write about. BTW nothing I say is weird. I AM THE RIGHT ARM OF GOD.

G.K.
you're quick to respond huh damn. well i used to be on here as a different nick and we used to talk about conspiracies...if you only knew what i knew now...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm quick to respond because:

A.) I type fast

B.) I am letting my brain flow, so I can finish this paper for my class. Writing here actually excercises my brain.

Conspiricies? No such things as conspiricies. The U.S. government does what it wants and no one can stop it. What do you know now?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
darkman said:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions I can respect that! But you my friend take this Way too seriously!

You don't even know what the hell is going on, and my advice for you is to start playing in key and on time. That way your music won't sound lethargic and remind us of dope fiends banging on fantoms and motifs.